BOWLING GREEN — A local man who allegedly provided alcohol and drugs to a Bowling Green man who died after ingesting them has been charged with corrupting another with drugs.
Nicholas Magrum, 25, was charged Wednesday in Bowling Green Municipal Court in connection with the Dec. 26 death of Jeremy Foster, 21, at their North Summit Street home. An autopsy showed Mr. Foster died from a fatal combination of oxycodone and alcohol. His death was ruled accidental by Wood County Coroner Dr. Douglas W. Hess.
Bowling Green Police Lt. Brad Biller said investigators believe Mr. Magrum supplied the drugs and alcohol ingested by Mr. Foster.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.