ProMedica Cancer Institute will host cancer-survivor celebrations at ProMedica sites in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan in June.
The events include:
● Hickman Cancer Center at ProMedica Flower Hospital, Atrium/Garden, 5200 Harroun Rd., Sylvania, June 4, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
● ProMedica Toledo and Toledo Children’s Hospital, Entrance 3 Lobby, 2142 North Cove Blvd., Toledo, June 4, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
● ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital, Courtyard Café, Lower Level, 1200 Ralston Ave., Defiance, June 5, 7-8 p.m.
● ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, St. Wendelin Parish Life Center, 323 N. Wood St., Fostoria, June 6, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
● Hickman Cancer Center at ProMedica Bixby Hospital, tent outside of Hickman Cancer Center, 818 Riverside Ave., Adrian, June 12, 6-7:30 p.m.
Call the ProMedica Cancer Institute at 877-291-1441 to make reservations. All events are free and include light refreshments.