The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department has released its walk-in flu shot clinic schedule.
Patients should bring health insurance information; all plans are accepted. Without insurance, the vaccine is $30 payable by cash, check, or credit card.
The clinics are:
● Tuesday, 4-6 p.m., Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St., Toledo.
● Sept. 19, 4-7 p.m., Springfield Township Hall, 7617 Angola Rd., Holland.
● Sept. 26, 4-6 p.m., health department.
● Sept. 29, 8 a.m.-noon, health department.
● Sept. 30, 8 a.m.-noon, Little Flower Catholic Church, 5522 Dorr St., Toledo.
For those needing special accommodations, call 419-213-4163 for an appointment.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.