1. Mayor D. Michael Collins switched money around in his 2014 budget plan to fund four pools and a splash pad this summer in Toledo. Which account did he switch the money from to fund the pools?
2. How cold are astronomers guessing it is on a new, pink planet found on the far reaches of our solar system?
3. During a naturalization ceremony at Central Catholic High School on Wednesday how many countries were represented among the new citizens?
4. What record-breaking low temperature did Toledo have on Wednesday?
5. What two weather symbols make up the weather systems over the middle of the United States Map?
6. How many of St. Francis Knights swim team went on to become Buckeyes at Ohio State?
7. How tall is University of Dayton’s Basketball Team Center, Matt Kavanaugh?
8. The Cleveland Cavaliers won their basketball game against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. How many points did each team earn?
9. What two high school hockey teams played for a record-breaking seven overtimes, through101 minutes, to eventually share the title of State Champion?
10. What NASCAR driver had blurry vision because a small piece of metal was in his eye, and was not cleared to drive in last week’s race in California?
Teachers who would like to be added to the email list to receive quiz answers, contact Nancy Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org