1. What is the name of the French ambassador spent yesterday in northwest Ohio?
2. What particularly French experience is in Toledo right now?
3. The University of Michigan hospital recently implanted a device in a Michigan man, one of only three such procedures in the world. What did they implant?
4. What four countries are on President Obama’s travel plan during his Asian trip, which started yesterday?
5. How many City of Toledo swimming pools are in need of major repairs?
6. What Toledo school is collecting clothing for Syrian refugees?
7. How did Toyota Motor Corporation rank in global vehicle sales during the first quarter of this year?
8. St. John’s High School Baseball team won yesterdays game against St. Francis by 7 points. How many errors did St. Francis have during this game?
9. What Rogers high school senior has signed a letter of intent to play basketball at Miami of Ohio College?
10. Sauder Village is opening April 29. How much does it cost on Sunday’s for kids to visit historic Sauder Village?
Teachers who would like to be added to the mailing list for answers, contact Nancy Rodgers at email@example.com