• Holland American Legion Post 646, 1074 Clarion Ave., 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Oct. 17. All you can eat breakfast buffet. 419-865-8511.
• American Legion Voiture 141 Sunday breakfast, 2232 Airport Hwy., Toledo, 9 a.m.-noon, Oct. 17. Pancakes, waffles, or French toast, sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee or milk. Cost: $6, additional sausage extra.
• Perrysburg American Legion Post 28 pancake breakfast, 130 West Indiana Ave., Perrysburg, 8-11 a.m., Oct. 16. Cost: $5 for adults, $3 for children 12 and under. Includes pancakes, sausage, and beverage. Proceeds to Honor Flight.
• Knights of Columbus of St. Anthony, Council 11430, has an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet from 8:30 a.m. to noon every second Sunday of the month at St. Anthony Parish's Kenna Hall, 4635 St. Anthony Rd. in Whiteford Township, Mich. Eggs, toast, potatoes, ham, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and drinks for $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, and $3 for children 12 and younger. 734-854-9162.
• VFW Post 9656 all-you-can-eat breakfast, 8:30-11:30 a.m. the last Sunday of the month through April at the post, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville. Cost is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors over 60, and $3.50 for children under 13. Details: 734-856-3245.
• Zion United Church of Christ Pork Chop meal, 13525 Township Rd. 178, Bellevue, Ohio, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Oct. 17. Cost: $9 adults, $5 children under 12. Carryout available. 419-483-6658.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Congregational Church's Men's Fellowship, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Oct. 22. All-you-can-eat perch including French fries, macaroni and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, and cake. Cost: $7 adults. Kids' menu (children under 12) includes chicken nuggets, applesauce, macaroni and cheese, and cake for $4. 419-476-7093.
• St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 798 South Coy Rd., Oregon, 4-7 p.m., Oct. 15. All you can eat Alaskan and walleye, dessert included. Dine in or carryout. Cost: $8 adults, $4 child. 419-691-9400.
• Alva N. Sidle Post 232, 12580 River Rd., Grand Rapids, Ohio, 5-7 p.m., Oct. 15. All you can eat. Cost: $8. 419-832-4751.
• Maumee Eagles 2562, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, every Friday from 5-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.50. Also available perch, tuna steaks, chicken strips, and a beef selection. Details: 419-893-3821.
• Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania, from 5-7 p.m. the first and third Fridays of the month. Details: 419-882-9080.
• Steak Dinner, VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis Rd., 5-7 p.m., Oct. 16. Strip steak, baked potato, salad, and dinner roll. Cost: $8. Proceeds to Veteran's Hospital Fund. 419-473-9649.
• Taco Night at VFW Post 4906, 2161 Consaul St., Toledo, 4-7 p.m., Oct. 15. 419-698-4411.
• Chili Cook-Off, Toledo Woman's Club, 3829 Woodley Rd., Suite B-8, 6:30-9 p.m., Oct. 14. Cost: $10 each. Music and silent auction. Reservations and information: 419-474-7621.
• Baked steak, Delta American Legion Post 373, 5939 State Rt. 109, near Delta, Ohio, 5-7 p.m., Oct. 15. Baked steak dinner, mashed potatoes, vegetable, coleslaw, pie and drink. Cost: $8. 419-822-4526.
• Cabbage Roll Dinner, Oregon Senior Center, 5760 Bayshore Rd., Oregon, 11:30 a.m. until sold out, Oct. 17. Cabbage rolls, mashed potatoes, corn bread, dessert, coffee and tea. Cost: $9. Information: 419-698-7078.
• Swiss Steak, annual Dundee United Methodist Women's Swiss Steak Dinner, 645 Franklin St., Dundee, Mich., 5-7 p.m., Oct. 16. All you care to eat family style. Swiss steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, squash, coleslaw, applesauce, rolls, beverage, and desserts. Tickets: $12 adults, $8 children 5-12, under 5 free. Take out $10, available at 5 p.m. 734-529-3535.
• World Series of Chili, East Toledo Senior Activities Center, Navarre Park Shelterhouse, 1001 White St., Toledo, 6-11 p.m., Oct. 16. Cost: $5 per person. Raffles, Chinese auctions, and more. Proceeds to center's senior softball leagues. Open to public ages 21 and over. 419-691-2254 to purchase tickets or enter your chili.
• Hog Roast, Sons of American Legion Maumee Post 320, 204 Illinois Ave., 3-7 p.m., Oct. 16. Proceeds to Children's Miracle Network. Cost: $10 per person. Tickets: Doug Hancock, 419-350-4054.
• Pork Loin surprise dinner, VFW Post 9656, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville, Mich., 5-7 p.m., Oct. 14. Includes: pork loin, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, rolls and butter, and desserts. Cost: $6. Information: Kay, 734-856-5234 or the post at 734-856-3245.
• Chicken Dinner Fund-raiser/Nursing Care Open House, Lutheran Village at Wolf Creek, 2001 Perrysburg-Holland Rd., Springfield Township, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Oct. 17. Half chicken, catered by City Barbeque, cheesy potatoes, green beans, roll and butter, ice cream sundae, pop or water. Cost: $8 cash only. Information: 419-861-2233.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.