• American Legion Auxiliary fund-raiser, all-you-can-eat, American Legion Post 103, 11045 Harold Drive, Luna Pier, Mich., 9 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Pancakes, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, and orange juice. Cost: $6 adults; $5.50 seniors; $5 kids 5-10; under 4 free.
• River View Yacht Club, 5981 Edgewater Drive, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Sundays. Made-to-order omelets, buffet including eggs, toast, bacon, ham, sausage, french toast, pancakes, potatoes, sausage gravy and biscuits, coffee, juice. Cost: $6 adults; $5 seniors; $4 children 4-12. 419-729-9251.
• SAL Breakfast Buffet American Legion Post 646 All-you-can-eat, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 9 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Cost: $6 adults; $5 seniors (over 62); $5 children 10 and under. Pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, and sausage, 419-865-8511.
• Voiture 141, 2232 Airport Hwy., 9 a.m.-noon, first and third Sunday of each month. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, sausage gravy, biscuits, eggs, and sausage. Cost: $6 for adults, $3 for children. 419-661-2479
• Delta American Legion Post 373, 5939 State Rt. 109, near Delta, Ohio, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. every Sunday. All-you-can-eat. Cost: $6.50 adults, $4 for children ages 4-12, free for children under 3. 419-822-4526.
• Northwood VFW Post 2984, 102 West Andrus Rd., Northwood, 9 a.m.-noon every Sunday. Carryout available. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes. Cost: adults, $5; children, $3.50. 419-666-7762.
• Adams Township Post 553 Veterans' lunch, 206 South Byrne Rd., 11 a.m.-1 p.m., every Tuesday. Program to benefit the American Legion Family of Veterans. Soup and sandwich, menu changes weekly. Cost: $3.50. Open to all veterans and family. 419-535-9300.
• Clay High School Culinary Arts student-run restaurant, Golden Eagle Cafe. Cost ranges from $6 to $8, includes beverage, dessert, and tip. E-mail Chef Robb Parmelee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-693-0665, ext. 2162.
• American Legion Post 646, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 4:30-7:30 p.m., every Friday. Lake perch and walleye. Cost: $10 for adults, $9.50 for seniors, $7 for children. Steaks, and burgers a la carte. Carryout available, 419-865-8511.
• Northwood VFW Post 2984 fish all-you-can-eat, 102 West Andrus Rd., Northwood, 5-7:45 p.m. every Friday through May. Carryout available. Chicken and steaks available. Adults, $8; children $3. 419-666-7762
• Conn-Weissenberger Post 587, 2020 West Alexis Rd., from 5-7 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat fish, $7; $9 for shrimp, $9 combo. Fries, chicken, macaroni and cheese, roll, slaw, fruit cocktail, and applesauce. Beverages and desserts extra. 419-471-0587.
• Przybylski Post 642, 2810 Airport Hwy., every Friday from 4-7 p.m. Fish $6.50, shrimp $7, fettuccine Alfredo $6. All dinners include salad bar and dessert. Cheeseburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, fried mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, french fries available. 419-381-9259.
• Harry E. Pond American Legion Post 99, 3247 East Manhattan Blvd. 5-8 p.m. every Friday. Carryout available. Cost: $7.50. 419-729-9240.
• Maumee Eagles 2562, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, every Friday from 5-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.50. Also perch, tuna steaks, chicken strips, and a beef selection. 419-893-3821
• Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania Township, from 5-7 p.m., the first and third Fridays of the month. All-you-can-eat cost: $8, $6 for children up to age 10. 419-882-9080.
• Berkey Congregational Church soup and sandwich supper, 12046 Sylvania-Metamora Rd., Berkey, 5-7 p.m., Monday. Cafeteria style and carryout. Donations.
• Walbridge VFW Post 9963 ham and scalloped potatoes dinner, 109 North Main St., Walbridge, 5-7 p.m., Saturday. Includes: Vegetable, salad, roll/butter, dessert. Sponsored by the Men's Auxiliary. Cost: $8. 419-666-0367.
• Metamora Boy Scout Troop 167 pancake breakfast at Holy Trinity Church in the Holy Family Room, 2649 U.S. 20, 8 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Pancake breakfast cooked by the Scouts. Benefits Philmont dues. A silent auction will be held.
• VFW Post 9656 Chili mac dinner, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville, 4:30-7 p.m., Thursday. Cost: $5. 734-856-3245.
• Knights of Columbus Council 7832 hosting a Swiss Steak Dinner at St. Peter's Hall — Light of Christ Parish, 309 Lane St., Blissfield, 5 p.m. until gone, January 22. Cost: $8 adults, $5 children 5-12. Carryout available.
• Picker's Night Out, Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania Township, first and third Tuesday of month. Tacos, 75 cents; margaritas, $2. 419-882-9080.
• Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St. Community dinner last Tuesday of each month. Hymn singalong, ice cream, 6:30 p.m. 419-726-7390.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.