Perrysburg City Council recently made the following appointments and reappointments to various boards and commissions.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee: David Goins and Nicholas Fleming.
- Historic Landmarks Commission: David Hoffman.
- Board of Zoning Appeals: Jason Decker and John Brown.
- Street Tree Commission: Anthony Kucic.
- Way Public Library Board: Joan Foster.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee: Ron Stewart, Rick Gilts, and Tom St. Meyers.
- Historic Landmarks Commission: Dennis Layman.
- Street Tree Commission: Robert Zak and Ronald Moenter.
- Litter Prevention and Recycling Board: Carla Brundrett and Mary Kaczinski.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.