Members of Classic Strings perform during the OMEA Preview Concert at the Perrysburg High School Auditorium.
Krista Hetrick plays a violin with the Concert Orchestra.
Perrysburg High School students showcased their skills on the strings and full orchestra Monday in the auditorium.
For anyone who missed the event, there's another performance at 7 p.m. today. The concert will feature the symphony strings, symphony orchestra, and eighth grade orchestra. Monday's had the chamber strings, classic strings, and concert orchestra groups.
PHOTO GALLERY: Perrysburg High orchestra concert
Tuesday's concert is free, with donations accepted at the door.
OBJECTHere's a list of the students in the orchestra.
- On violins is Henry Yang, Robby Warton, Madison Humphrey, Rayat Ahmed, Chiara Kerr, Jordyn Bird, Jin Cho, and Fiona Smith.
- Violas has Chris Klammer and Lauren Rodgers.
- Cellos is performed by Huan Liang and Alexandra Phlegar.
- On bass is Stephen Wolf, Ryan Smith, Adam Behrendt, Alex Kloster, and Domenick Horvat.
- Oboe is played by Jacob Cope.
- The flute is done by Regan Simon.
- The clarinet is played by Christine Nelson.
- Trumpet is played by Annie Lueck and Tyler Saner.
- The horn is by Corrie Bird .
- Trombone is done by Ross Grilliot.
- The percussion is played by Carter Adams and Noah Hessling.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.