WAUSEON -- Officials have identified the two people found dead inside a Wauseon home as Neena Marie Dearinger, 20, and John Russell Morris III, 22, both of Wauseon.
Police said Tuesday the two were found inside 425 E. Oak St. about 5:30 p.m. Monday and were pronounced dead by the Fulton County coroner.
The official cause of death has not yet been determined, but police said the deaths appear to be the result of accidental overdoses. Autopsies are scheduled to be performed today in Lucas County.
Wauseon police Chief Keith Torbet said "everything is leaning toward" an accidental overdose.
"There isn't any sign of foul play. There's no reason [and] it doesn't appear to be a suicide," he said. The chief said toxicology test results would take two weeks, and until then, police would not speculate about what type of drugs were ingested.41.5516 -84.13609
- Mary Chris Skeldon (1952-2015): Ford, Finkbeiner spokesman aided area’s cancer fight
- Operator was avid outdoorsman
- Letter carrier set trends with work ethic, style
- Robert Albright: 1955-2015; Deputy was chairman of Owens’ law enforcement
- John Werner: 1923-2015; Edison leader announced Genoa games