WAUSEON -- Officials have identified the two people found dead inside a Wauseon home as Neena Marie Dearinger, 20, and John Russell Morris III, 22, both of Wauseon.
Police said Tuesday the two were found inside 425 E. Oak St. about 5:30 p.m. Monday and were pronounced dead by the Fulton County coroner.
The official cause of death has not yet been determined, but police said the deaths appear to be the result of accidental overdoses. Autopsies are scheduled to be performed today in Lucas County.
Wauseon police Chief Keith Torbet said "everything is leaning toward" an accidental overdose.
"There isn't any sign of foul play. There's no reason [and] it doesn't appear to be a suicide," he said. The chief said toxicology test results would take two weeks, and until then, police would not speculate about what type of drugs were ingested.41.5516 -84.13609
- Donald A. St. John; 1924-2014: WWII Navy vet became L-O-F plant manager
- Ray “Dippy” DiPierro; 1926-2014: Toledo standout loyal to Packers
- Norris ‘Gene’ Ward, [1927-2014]: Teacher at Lake stayed involved
- Thomas P. Frisch [1929-2014]; Outdoorsman aided snapping turtles
- Company leader known for advice