Editor‘s note: This version corrects the location of the incident.
A tractor-trailer rig flipped onto its side on I-75 southbound, north of the Stickney Avenue and Lagrange Street exit at about noon today, injuring the driver and restricting traffic to one lane, authorities said.
The driver‘s injuries were described as minor. The incident blocked two lanes of traffic and vehicles were being directed to the far-right lane. The semi was leaking oil and gasoline. No other injuries were reported.
No other details were immediately available.41.68828 -83.51685
Tractor-trailer rig leaking gasoline, oil, north of Stickney Avenue exit.
- Expressway traffic all clear in central Toledo
- Investigation into worker’s fall from bridge could take months, officials say
- No injuries in North Toledo house fire
- U.S. 24 reopens after semi crash in Defiance
- Ga. trooper shoots traveler after I-75 speeding stop