ST. LOUISVILLE, Ohio — Authorities in central Ohio say a 6-year-old boy was killed when he fell off the tractor he was riding on with his father and was run over.
The Licking County Sheriff’s Office said it happened Sunday afternoon in the village of St. Louisville, northeast of Columbus.
The sheriff’s office said 25-year-old Shawn Watson was hauling firewood from a wooded area when his son fell off the tractor and was run over.
The (Newark) Advocate reports an 11-year-old child was riding on the other side of the tractor and ran to the residence to call 911.
The boy was flown to a Newark hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The victim’s name hasn’t been released.40.17284 -82.41877
Incident occurred Sunday afternoon in St. Louisville.
- Ex-Ohio deputy treasurer to begin prison term
- Daughter of slain Akron officer gets police escort
- Massillon football team gets live tiger cub
- Ohio oil, nnatural gas production at historic high
- Ohio logs better-than-average childhood vaccination rates