Volunteers are needed to help during Summer Reading Club, June 9 - August 4.
- Read to children in grades 1 and 2.
- Listen to children as they discover the magic of reading aloud.
- Learn how today's libraries are serving young families.
- Volunteer an hour or two each week during our Summer Reading Club.
- No experience is required. Free training is provided by the library.
Plan to volunteer at one of the following libraries:
Kent Branch - 3101 Collingwood Boulevard - 259-5340
Locke Branch - 806 Main Street - 259-5310
Point Place Branch - 2727 117th Street - 259-5390
Sanger Branch - 3030 West Central Avenue - 259-5370
Sylvania Branch - 6749 Monroe Street - 882-2089