Expansion Joint I75
THE BLADE/LISA DUTTON Enlarge | Buy This Photo
Northbound I-75 was closed at Berdan Avenue in Toledo earlier Thursday because of an expansion joint problem at the bridge over Lagrange Street.
ODOT reopened one lane by noon after setting up traffic control.
Traffic is being directed through local streets by police. Motorists are advised to expect mounting congestion in the entire neighborhood.
Through traffic should use State Rt. 795 and I-280 to avoid long delays. Miami to Front is another local option to reach I-280 from I-75 northbound.
NEW BLOG: Road Warrior with David Patch
FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @roadwarr1or
- Expressway traffic all clear in central Toledo
- Investigation into worker’s fall from bridge could take months, officials say
- Traffic returns to normal on I-75 near Perrysburg
- Jail panel OKs plan to shift cost
- Missing Tennessee teen located in Cincinnati