Toledo and its surrounding communities are hosting a number of events today:
• Adrian — Parade will begin at 11 a.m. at the National Guard Armory, head east on Maumee Street, and finish at Monument Park.
• Berkey — Service will be held at 9 a.m. at Berkey Cemetery.
• Bowling Green — Parade at 10:30 a.m., from the post office on the corner of Washington and Main streets to Oak Grove Cemetery, where a memorial service will take place.
• Findlay — Parade will begin at 10 a.m. in front of the American Legion on West Front Street, leading to the Maple Grove Cemetery, 1120 West Main Cross St., for a memorial ceremony.
• Fostoria — Service at 10 a.m. at Fountain Cemetery, 702 Van Buren St.
• Fremont — Parade at 10 a.m. starting at North Front Street and ending at Rodger Young Park.
• Genoa — Service at 9 a.m. at Clay Township Cemetery.
• Grand Rapids — Parade will begin at 10:30 a.m. at Pirates Memorial Park and head downtown to Howard Park, where a ceremony will take place.
• Lakeside — Parade will begin at 10:30 a.m. at Wesley Lodge between Fifth Street and Central Avenue and finish at Pavilion Circle in Central Park, where a ceremony will take place.
• Maumee — Parade will begin at 9:30 a.m. at Maumee United Methodist Church, 405 Sackett St., and end at Conant Street and Broadway, where a short memorial service will take place.
• Napoleon — Parade will begin at 10 a.m. from Henry County Fairgrounds, 821 South Perry St., leading to River Bridge and finishing at the War Memorial on East Washington Street for an official service.
• Oak Harbor — Parade will begin at 11 a.m. at Oak Harbor Middle School, 315 Church St., and proceed to Union Cemetery.
• Perrysburg — Parade will start at 10 a.m. at the corner of Louisiana Avenue and Fifth Street and end at the Fort Meigs Union Cemetery.
• Richfield Township — Service at 9:30 a.m. at St. Elizabeth Cemetery.Richfield Township
• Richfield Township — Service at 10:30 a.m. at Wolfinger Cemetery at Secor Park.
• Spencer Township — Service at 10 a.m. at Marygrove-Immaculate Conception Cemetery.
• Swanton — Complimentary breakfast will be served at 8:30 a.m. at Swanton VFW post, 105 South Main St. Parade will begin at 10:30 a.m. at Crestwood School and head to Swanton Memorial Park for a ceremony. It will be followed by a luncheon at the American Legion, 200 South Hallett Ave.
• Sylvania — Memorial ceremony at 9 a.m. at Toledo Memorial Park, 6832 Monroe St. near the Veterans Memorial Monument. The parade will begin at 10:15 a.m. at St. Joseph School, 5411 Main St., and head north through downtown to the Veterans Memorial Field.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m.