North Toledo residents had an opportunity to share concerns about potholes and other street problems at a community street forum Tuesday at Regina Coeli Catholic Church. It was the first of six such meetings so residents can meet with Division of Engineering Services representatives.
Dates and sites of the other scheduled meetings are as follows; all start at 6 p.m. and are to last two hours:
● Today — District 3, East Toledo Family Center, 1020 Varland Ave.
● March 18 — District 2, Heatherdowns Library, 3265 Glanzman Rd.
● March 20 — District 5, Christ Presbyterian Church, 4225 W. Sylvania Ave.
● March 25 — District 4, Kent Library, 3101 Collingwood Blvd.
● March 27 — District 1, Grace Church, 3700 Dorr St.
For more information, call Engineering Services at 419-936-2275.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.