WINNIPEG — Boone Jenner and Mark Letestu each scored twice to lift the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 6-3 victory on Saturday and extended the Winnipeg Jets' losing streak to a season-high five games.
The Blue Jackets scored four straight goals in the second period and Curtis McElhinney made 28 saves and Columbus won its third straight game.
Ondrej Pavelec made 20 saves for Winnipeg, which was booed at the end of the game.
James Wisniewski and Derek MacKenzie each had a pair of assists for Columbus.
- Johnson's OT goal lifts Blue Jackets over Devils 3-2
- Jenner gets tiebreaking goal to lead Blue Jackets past Blues
- Blue Jackets beat Blackhawks 5-2 as Atkinson has hat trick
- Blue Jackets forward suspended for high hit
- Hartnell scores 3, Jackets come back for 5-3 win over Ducks