Lady Antebellum: from left, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, and Dave Haywood.
ASSOCIATED PRESS Enlarge
Toledo-area fans who were psyched up for Lady Antebellum’s show at the Huntington Center Nov. 16 will have to wait several more months to see their favorite country band.
The band announced this weekend that it is postponing the entire Take Me Downtown tour that was set to begin this fall. That means the Toledo concert will now be Jan. 11 and all previously purchased tickets for the Nov. 16 date will be honored. Those not able to make the rescheduled date will be eligible for a full refund from wherever they purchased the tickets.
The announcement was made on the band’s Web site and details were sketchy. Singer Hillary Scott had a baby girl in July, but it is unknown if that is the reason for the change. The band’s latest album is “Golden” and Lady Antebellum said on its Web site that a “deluxe” version of the disc will be released in November.
“To accommodate the new release and in order to give you guys the best show possible, we’ve had to move things around on our tour schedule,” the site says.
“We hope those changes aren’t too much trouble for you, and that we’ll get to see you in one of the more than 60 cities the tour will hit next year.”
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.