North Toledo residents had an opportunity to share concerns about potholes and other street problems at a community street forum Tuesday at Regina Coeli Catholic Church. It was the first of six such meetings so residents can meet with Division of Engineering Services representatives.
Dates and sites of the other scheduled meetings are as follows; all start at 6 p.m. and are to last two hours:
● Today — District 3, East Toledo Family Center, 1020 Varland Ave.
● March 18 — District 2, Heatherdowns Library, 3265 Glanzman Rd.
● March 20 — District 5, Christ Presbyterian Church, 4225 W. Sylvania Ave.
● March 25 — District 4, Kent Library, 3101 Collingwood Blvd.
● March 27 — District 1, Grace Church, 3700 Dorr St.
For more information, call Engineering Services at 419-936-2275.