● Elmore Kiwanis pasta supper at Woodmore High School, 633 Fremont St., Elmore, 4:30-7 p.m. Saturday before basketball game Woodmore vs. Gibsonburg. Tickets: $6 adults; $5 seniors, and $4 children under 12, or immediate family ticket for $15. Kiwanis will feed the team after the supper.
● Free clinical breast exams, screening mammograms, and education. St. Luke’s Hospital in the Radiology Department, 5901 Monclova Rd., Maumee, 9 a.m.-noon Wednesday. Funded by the the northwest Ohio affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Limited appointments available, 419-893-5988.
● Shots 4 Tots at St. Luke’s Hospital, Classroom 2, 5901 Monclova Rd., noon-2 p.m. and 3-6 p.m. Jan. 17. Providing immunizations for area children. The MMR booster shot for seventh graders will be available. No appointment needed, but must bring your child’s immunization records. Cost: $10 per injection; no child will be turned away for inability to pay. Information: 419-213-4121.
● Owens Community College Alumni Association board meeting at Owens Audio Visual Classroom Center 125-128, 30335 Oregon Rd., 5 p.m. Monday.
● Square and contra dancing at Rossford United Methodist Church, 270 Dixie Hwy., beginner’s instruction 7-8 p.m., dance 7:30-10:30 p.m. Saturday. Music by Scarlet Runner String Band. Calling by Hillegonds. No partner is necessary. Admission: $7 adults; $5 students, notmad.org.
● Parade floats and cardboard sleds needed for the Whitehouse Winterfest to be held at 10:30 a.m. Feb. 9. Registration forms: 419-877-5383.
● Woodville 4th of July Celebration Committee meeting, 7 p.m. today, Woodville Legion/Youth Center, 200 S. Elm St. Public is welcome to attend; volunteers are being sought to assist with the celebration.
At the Library
Heatherdowns Branch Library
3265 Glanzman Rd.; 419-259-5270.
● Preschool storytime, 7 p.m. Mondays and 10 a.m. Thursdays. Call for registration.
● Tween and adult knitting group, 3:30-4:30 p.m. Mondays.
Reynolds Corners Branch Library
4833 Dorr St., Toledo; 419-259-5320.
● Homework helper, 6 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays.
Birmingham Branch Library
203 Paine Ave.; 419-259-5210.
● Teenspace, 4 p.m. Thursdays. Games, snacks, crafts, and more.
● ABLE mobile benefit bank, 6-8 p.m. on Tuesdays. Call for information.
● Homework helper, 3:30 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Genoa Branch Library
602 West St.; 419-855-3380.
● Storytime, 11 a.m. Tuesdays.
● Preschool Storytime, 11 a.m. Wednesdays.
Harris-Elmore Public Library
328 Toledo St., Elmore; 419-862-2482.
● Preschool Storytime, 11 a.m. Wednesdays.
Locke Branch Library
703 Miami St., Toledo; 419-259-5310.
● Homework helper, 3:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Maumee Branch Library
501 River Rd.; 419-259-5360.
● Book explorers, 10-11 a.m. Wednesdays.
Oregon Branch Library
3340 Dustin Rd.; 419-259-5250.
● ABLE Mobile Benefit Bank advocates from 2:30-5 p.m. Wednesday.
● Family storytime, 7-7:30 p.m. Mondays. Ages 3-5. Registration required.
● Preschool storytime, 10:30-11 a.m. Wednesdays. Ages 3-5. Registration required.
● Babytime, 10:30-10:50 a.m. Thursdays. Ages 1-2. Registration required.
Walbridge Branch Library
108 N. Main St.; 419-666-9900.
● Family storytime, 11 a.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Wednesdays.
Woodville Public Library
101 East Main St., Woodville; 419-849-2744.
● Preschool storytime, 7 p.m. Mondays and 10 a.m. Thursdays when school is in session. Call for information.
● Coupon swap meet, second Tuesday of the month, starting today. Call for information.
●Pinterest party, 7 p.m. Jan. 16.
● Woodville Township Fire Department pancake and sausage breakfast, 321 E. Main St., Woodville, 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday. All the pancakes you can eat! Cost: $6.50 adults; $5.50 children under 12; and $6 seniors. Free blood pressure checks by Life Squad 91.
● Northwood VFW Post 2984, 102 W. Andrus Rd., Northwood, 9 a.m.-noon every Sunday. Cost: $5. Children’s menu also available. 419-666-7762.
● Holland American Legion fish fry, 1074 Clarion Ave., 4:30-7:30 p.m. every Friday. Lake Perch or pollock. Shrimp, steaks, chicken strips, and burgers also available. Take-out 419-865-8511.
● Northwood VFW Post 2984, 102 W. Andrus Rd., Northwood, 5-7:45 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat Alaskan walleyes, $8. Children’s menu available. 419-666-7762.
● Maumee Eagles 2562, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, 5-8 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.95 (dine-in only). 419-893-3821.
Senior Citizens' Activities
East Toledo Senior Activities Center
1001 White St.; 419-691-2254.
Free painting classes, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Thursdays at Navarre Park Shelter House, 1001 White St., using acrylics, watercolors, and oils.
Housekeeping services for seniors 60 or older in East Toledo or Oregon. Cost is $10 per hour for members and $16 per hour for non-members. 419-691-2254.
Genoa Senior Center
514 Main St.; 419-855-4491.
Open 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Lunch at 11:30 a.m.; $3.
JWH Oregon Senior Center
5760 Bayshore Rd.; 419-698-7078.
Open 9 a.m.-3 p.m. weekdays.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. daily. Suggested donation is $2.50 for seniors 60 and older, $5.32 for others; reservations due 24 hours in advance.
Pemberville Area Senior Center
220 Cedar St., 419-287-4109.
Trivia, 11:45 a.m. Fridays.
Current events discussions, 12:45 p.m. Wednesdays.
Computer help desk, 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. Registration required.
Holland Community Senior Center
330 Oak Terrace Blvd.; 419-868-1340.
Weekdays: Hot lunches for seniors 60 and older. Reservations due by day before. Cost: $2.
Northeast Area Senior Center
705 N. Main St. Walbridge; 419-260-3228
Yoga for Arthritis by video, 10:15 a.m. Mondays and Thursdays.
Birthday celebration, noon Jan. 16.
Cold weather preparedness presentation, 11:45 a.m. Jan. 16. Learn first aid.
Winter weather safety class, 12:30 p.m. Jan. 18.
Super Bowl party, noon Jan. 31.
Maumee Senior Center
2430 S. Detroit Ave.; 419-893-1994.
Open weekdays from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Daily noon lunch; reservations due by noon the day before.
Monclova Community Center
8115 Monclova Rd.; 419-861-1336.
Weekly lunch at 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays, $2 donation. Reservations due the Monday before.
Body Recall at 9:15 a.m. and 3 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Perrysburg Area Senior Center
140 W. Indiana Ave.; 419-874-0847.
Grocery shopping, by appointment. Reservations required.
Zumba Gold course, 9 a.m. every Thursday. $2 per class. Information: Cheryl Fix, 419-874-0847.
YMCA fitness course, 9-9:45 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. $1 per class or $20 for 8 weeks. Light weights required.
Cold weather preparedness course, 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. Call for information.
Wood County Senior Center
305 N. Main St. Bowling Green; 419-353-5661
Wii bowling, 1 p.m. Mondays and 10:30 a.m. Wednesdays.
Movie day, 1 and 6 p.m. Wednesday.