Looking for a place to eat today?
Far more restaurants are closed for Christmas than open, but a few restaurants are serving today, including:
• Boston Market, 3808 Secor Ave., open 10 a.m.-6 p.m., with a limited menu of holiday-related poultry dishes.
• Central Hot Dog, 626 Front St., hot dogs, chili, and breakfast all day, open 24 hours.
• Country Pride Restaurant, 3654 Libbey Rd., hearty food for truckers and others, open 24 hours.
• Denny's (all locations), America's biggest chain of diners, open 24 hours.
• Happy Rose Buffet, 5335 Airport Hwy. Chinese and other Asian foods on a buffet.
• Holiday Inn Perrysburg — French Quarter, 10630 Fremont Pike, Christmas buffet 11 a.m.-3 p.m., plus regular breakfast and dinner.
• Hong Kong Buffet, 3015 Glendale Ave., Chinese and other Asian foods on a buffet.
• IHOP, 4045 Talmadge Rd., pancakes and more.
• Madison Bistro, 520 Madison Ave. American specialites.
• The Mango Tree, 217 S. Reynolds Rd., noon-8 p.m., steak and seafood.
• Maumee Bay Lodge, 1750 State Park Rd. 2, Oregon, Christmas brunch from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Park Inn, 101 N. Summit St., American favorites.