● Jiggs dinner at King of Glory Lutheran Church, 6517 Brint Rd., 5-7 p.m. Thursday. $8.50 for adults, $4 for children. Information: 419-882-6488.
● Student musician performance from Bowling Green State University at the Manor House at Wildwood Preserve Metropark from 7:30-8:30 p.m. March 19 and 26. Information: 419-407-9726.
● Spring craft sale at Hope United Methodist Church, 4069 W. Sylvania Ave., 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. All-day bake sale. Lunch on sale from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Information: 419-252-6238.
● Sister Gretchen’s Easter bake and craft sale at the Regina Conference Room at the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, 6832 Convent Blvd, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. March 22-23.
● Cultural preservation discussion and lecture presented by Richard M. Leventhal, director of the Penn Cultural Heritage Center and professor of anthropology at the University of Pennsylvania, at University of Toledo’s Visual Arts Haigh Auditorium, 7:30 p.m. Friday. Free. Information: email@example.com.
● Spangler family taco fiesta fundraiser at Ventura’s, 7742 Bancroft St., noon-4 p.m. Sunday. Event includes a bake sale, silent auction, and cake -decorating contest. $7 for adults, $4 for children 3-10. Information and tickets: 419-699-6639.
● Annual pierogi dozen sale sponsored by the Echoes of Poland Folk Song and Dance Ensemble, with pick-up at the PRCUA Hall, 5255 N. Detroit Ave., 10 a.m.-6 p.m. March 22. Cheese, kraut, potato, and mixed are available for order by the dozen at $9. Orders due by Friday. Information and orders: 419-531-8658 or 419-475-6262.
●Jean Morgan with Swan Creek Retirement Village will speak on financial and health issues for seniors at the Toledo Club, 235 14 St., 11:30 a.m. Friday. Sponsored by the American Legion Toledo Post 335. Information: 419-868-3039 or 419-382-4401.
● Toledo Base Submarine Veterans monthly meeting at Charley’s Restaurant, 6945 West Central Ave., 6:30 p.m. the third Monday of every month. Information: 419-459-4985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Toledo Area Ministries Feed Your Neighbor food pantry at Zion Lutheran Church, 8307 Memorial Hwy., the second Tuesday of each month, 10 a.m.-noon. Free food. Details: 734-856-2921.
● Euchre tournament at Knights of Columbus Hall, 4256 Secor Rd., 7 p.m. Friday. $5 entry fee. Information: 419-474-9233.
● International Music Association Sunday Polka Dance at Conn-Weissenberger Legion Hall, 2020 W. Alexis Rd., 12:30-6 p.m. April 7 and May 5. Information: 419-478-6068.
● Home Gardener 2013 Lecture Series sponsored by the Ohio State University Lucas County Master Gardener Speakers Bureau at the Toledo Botanical Gardens conference center, 6:30-9 p.m. April 1, and May 6. $35 for lecture series. Each individual series is $15 per person. Payment accepted at the door. Reservations: 419-578-6783 or email@example.com.
● Craft sale and gift show at West Park Place, 3501 Executive Pkwy., noon-3 p.m. Wednesday. Free. Information: 419-320-8631.
● Seminar on copyright law and the art community hosted by the Intellectual Property Committee of the Toledo Bar Association, at the Valentine Theater, 6-9 p.m. March 21. Additional sponsorship by the Arts Commission of Greater Toledo. Free. Information: 419-254-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Spring swimming season with the Greater Toledo Aquatic Club opens today and runs through May 17. Stroke training and technique, non-competitive preparation for summer leagues. Information: teamunify.com/ohgtac.
● Diversity seminar at Cleaner and Dryer, 5056 Angola Rd., 11 a.m.-3 p.m. March 23. Hosted by the Northwest Ohio Conservative Coalition. $25 per person. Reservations required. Information: 419-787-9585.
● 2013 Fulton County Relay For Life meetings at the Fulton County Fairgrounds at 7 p.m. April 8, May 6 and 20, and June 3. Information: 419-572-1783 or email@example.com.
● Bedford Artists’ Club meeting at the Bedford Library, 7 p.m. March 19 with guest artist Curt Olsen, club member. Information: 734-854-1958.
● 30th annual Bedford Business Association Trade Fair at Bedford High School, 8285 Jackman Rd., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and noon-5 p.m. Sunday. Free.
● Machine Embroidery Guild (MEG) meetings are the second Saturday of each month at Quilt Heaven Quilt Shop, 8177 Secor Rd., 11 a.m. Membership information: 419-841-5373.
● Monroe County Quilt Guild meets third Thursday of every month at Monroe Post 1138 Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall, 400 Jones Ave., 7 p.m. Visitors welcome. Details: 734-850-8888.
At the Library
Delta Public Library
402 Main St., Delta; 419-822-3110.
● Library board meetings, 7 p.m. on the 4th Tuesday of every month.
● Dial-a-Story at 419-822-5200 available 24 hours a day. Stories change every Monday.
● Storytime for ages 3 1/2-5 years, 10 a.m. Tuesdays. Call for information.
● Quilt club, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Mondays. Call for more information.
● Toddler Tales, 10 a.m. Tuesdays. Children ages 2-3. Call to register.
● Quilt club, 5:30-7 p.m. Tuesday.
● Senior bingo, 10 a.m. Wednesday.
● Easter card craft, 4 p.m. March 27. Ages K-4.
● Community Matter at the Library, 3:30 p.m. April 15. Ages 5-9.
Erie Branch Library
2065 Erie Rd., Erie,.; 734-848-4420.
● Erie book club, 6:30 p.m. every second Monday of the month. Registration required.
● Preschool storytime, 10:30 a.m. every Wednesday. Registration required.
Locke Branch Library
703 Miami St., 43605; 419-259-4310
● Homework helper, 3 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
● Crafternoons, 3:30-4:30 p.m. every Wednesday through May 15.
● Egg hunt and Easter celebration, 6:30-7:30 p.m. March 19. Call for information.
Swanton Public Library
305 Chestnut St,, Swanton; 419-826-2760
● Weekly chess sessions, 6-8 p.m. Wednesdays and 1-3 p.m. Saturdays.
● Guitar lessons, 6-7 p.m. every Monday in March. Call for information.
● Adult computer classes, 2-4 p.m. every Tuesday in March. Call for information.
● Cake decorating, 6-8 p.m. Thursday. Grades 6-12. Call for information and registration.
Sylvania Branch Library
6749 Monroe St.; 419-882-2089.
● One-on-one computer training, Mondays-Saturdays. Call for times.
● Homework helper, 3 p.m. Wednesdays.
Toledo-Lucas County Public Library
325 Michigan St., Toledo; 419-259-5381.
● Saturday chess players, 9-11 a.m. Saturdays. All skill levels welcome.
● Ask a patent/copyright/trademark attorney, 7-8:30 p.m. the first Tuesday of the month. Call for information.
Washington Branch Library
5560 Harvest Lane; 419-259-5330.
● Family storytime, 7 p.m. Tuesdays. Ages 2 and up.
● Babytime, 10 a.m. Wednesdays. Ages 1-2.
● Preschool storytime, 10:45 a.m. Wednesdays. Ages 2-5.
● Book discussion, 7 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month. Call for information.
Bedford Branch Library
8575 Jackman Rd., Temperance; 734-847-6747.
● Preschool storytime, 10 a.m. every Wednesday and 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. every Thursday. . For ages 3-5. Registration required.
● Toddler storytime, 10-10:30 a.m. Saturdays. Ages 12-36 months. Registration required.
● One-on-one computer help, 1-3 p.m. Fridays. You can bring your own devices you want help with. Registration required.
● Open knitting, 6-8:45 p.m. today.
● Tai chi for health, 10:30 a.m.-noon Tuesday. Call for information.
● Spirit, Mind, Body Book Club, 1 p.m. Tuesday. Registration required.
● Adult reading, 4-6 p.m. Tuesday. Retired educators assess and teach adults reading and literacy skills.
● Midwest Head Huggers, 5:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesday. Knitting, crocheting, and sewing group that is open to the public. Call for information.
● PM book club, 7-8 p.m. Wednesday. Call for information.
● Michigan Works, 9 a.m.-noon Thursday. Job searching information seminar that is open to the public.
● River Raisin Institute movie series, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday. Call for information.
● 4-H district meeting, 7-8:30 p.m. Thursday.
Dundee Branch Library
144 E. Main St., Dundee; 734-529-3310.
● Dundee Branch Library Book Club, every first Tuesday of the month. Call for information.
● Toddler Storytime, 9-10 a.m. and 10:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays.
● Preschool storytime, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Mondays. Ages 3-5. Registration required.
● Dramatic play, 10-11 a.m. today. Registration required.
● Manic Mondays, 3-4 p.m. today. Ages 13 and up.
● ATLAS, 3:30 p.m. today. Call for information.
● Computer basics, level 2: Week 4 of 6, 1-3 p.m. Thursday. Call for information.
● Teen tech training, 4-5 p.m. Thursday. Ages 10 and up. Registration required.
Ida Branch Library
3016 Lewis Ave., Ida, Mich.; 734-269-2191.
● Preschool storytime, 10 a.m. Tuesdays. Registration required.
● Toddler storytime, 10 a.m. Thursdays. Registration required.
● Monroe County Library System board of trustees meeting, 6-7 p.m. today.
● Homeschool computer class, 10 a.m.-noon Wednesday. Designed to help home school students expand computer skills and learn about research project sources. Call to register.
● ATLAS, 3:30 p.m. Thursday. Registration required.
● Book club, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday. Call for information.
● Fun Fridays Cookbook Club, noon Friday. Call for information.
● Chair yoga, 1-2 p.m. Friday.
Maybee Branch Library
8060 Raisin St, Maybee, Mich.; 734-587-3680
● Preschool storytime, 6-7 p.m. Mondays. Ages 3-5 years old. Registration required.
Lenawee County Library
4459 W. U.S. Highway 223, Adrian,.; 517-263-1011.
● Family storytime, 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays.
● Computer classes, 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Registration required.
● Lenawee Weavers, 10 a.m. Saturdays. Call for information.
● LISD Gaming, 9:30 a.m.-noon Thursday. Call for information.
Rasey Memorial Branch Library
4349 Oak St., Luna Pier, Mich.; 734-848-4572.
● Toddler storytime, 10:30 a.m. every Thursday. Registration required.
● Knit nite, 6 p.m. every Tuesday. Bring projects and share ideas with other knitters and crochet buffs.
● Luna Pier book club, 6:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month. New members welcome. Call for information.
Summerfield-Petersburg Branch Library
60 E. Center St., Petersburg; 734-279-1025.
● Small Fries, 10 a.m. Fridays.
● Preschool Storytime, 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Mondays.
● Toddler storytime, 10 a.m. Fridays for children 12-36 months. Registration required.
● Exploring the Child & Parent Relationship, 10 a.m. today. An informal and open forum for discussion. Call for information.
● Metamora Boy Scout Troop pancake breakfast at Holy Trinity Church, 2649 U.S. 20, near Swanton, 8 a.m.-noon Sunday. Pancake breakfast, scrambled eggs, sausage, e hash browns, and egg muffins. Donation. Silent auction.
● Just Pancakes at Salem Lutheran Church, 1125 N. Huron St., 8-10 a.m. every Saturday. Free. 419-693-9082.
● Sunday Breakfast at Riverview Yacht Club, 5981 Edgewater Dr., Point Place, 8:30-11:30 a.m. every Sunday. Menu: Eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, ham, biscuits/gravy, made to order omelets, french toast, pancakes, breakfast burritos, toast, juice, and coffee. Cost: $7 adults; $6 seniors; $5 children. Benefits the 2013 Commodore’s Ball. 419-729-9251.
● St. Caspar Knights of Columbus breakfast buffet, Parish Life Center, 1205 N. Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. March 24. Serving pancakes, sausage links/patties, scrambled eggs, fruit, biscuits/gravy, coffee and juice. Free will donation.
● Delta American Legion Post 373, 5939 State Rt. 109, Delta, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. every Sunday. All you can eat breakfast. Cost: $6.50 for adults; $4 for children ages 4-12, and free for children under 3. 419-822-4526.
● VFW Post 9656 all-you-can-eat breakfast, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville, 8:30-11:30 a.m. March 24. Menu: Scrambled eggs, sausage links, ham slice, pancakes, french toast, fried potatoes, sausage gravy/biscuits, orange juice, fruit cup, and coffee. Cost: $6 adults; $5 seniors over 60; $3.50 children 6-12; children under 6 free. Details: 734-856-3245.
● Little Flower Church fish fry, 5522 Dorr St., 5-8 p.m. March 22. Cheese pizza available. Carryouts until 7 p.m. Tickets at the door: $8 adults; $7.50 seniors; $4.50 children. 419-537-6655.
● Saint George Antiochian Orthodox Christian Cathedral, Fellowship of St. John the Divine fish fry, 3754 Woodley Rd., 5-7 p.m. Fridays. Menu includes: fish, fries, coleslaw, dessert, coffee, and tea. Elevator available. Cost: $8 per adult; $5 children under 12. Proceeds to the church school building fund. firstname.lastname@example.org.
● St. Caspar Knights of Columbus fish fry, 1205 N. Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 4:30-7 p.m. Friday. Menu: fried or baked fish, coleslaw, potato, applesauce, and desserts. Donation: $8 adults.
● Most Blessed Sacrament Parish, Toledo Lenten fish fry at Stoiber-Holzer Gymnasium, Donnelly Neighborhood Center, 4255 Bellevue Rd., 4-7:30 p.m. Friday. All-you-can-eat. Baked and deep fried Alaskan Pollock, fries or baked potatoes, salad, homemade coleslaw, macaroni and cheese, rolls, dessert, and beverage. Cost: $8.50 adults; $7.50 seniors; $5.50 children 6-12; children 5 and under free. Handicap accessible. Carryout available. 419-472-2288 or blessedsacramenttoledo.com.
● VFW Post 2898 fish fries, 3925 W. Alexis Rd., 5-7 p.m. Friday. Includes: french fries, coleslaw, and roll. Cost: $7. 419-473-9649
● Fish Dinner at Regina Coeli Church, 530 Regina Pkwy., 4:30-7 p.m. March 22. Cost: $8 adults; $4 children. Carryout available. 419-476-0922.
● St. Joseph Church all-you-can-eat fish dinner, 8295 VanAiken St., Ida, 4-7:30 p.m. Friday. Lake perch, shrimp, scalloped potatoes, green beans, coleslaw, roll, drink, and dessert. Cost: $12 adults; $11 seniors (65 and over). Grilled cheese dinner, $5 (child or adult) and child’s fish dinner $6 (5-10 years).
● VFW Post 606 fish fry, 3005 W. Laskey Rd., 4-7 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat fish dinner, $8; Combo fish/shrimp $10; Shrimp dinner $12. Meal includes: baked or fries, coleslaw, and dessert. 419-473-9557.
● St. John Lutheran Church’s fish fry, 460 Riley St., Dundee, 5-7:30 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat fish. Meal includes french fries, coleslaw, roll, dessert, and drink. Macaroni and cheese available. Cost: $9 adults; $7 seniors; $5 children 10 and under; and free to children 4 and under. Carryout available. 529-3218.
● St. Pius X Parish Lenten fish fry, 3011 Carskaddon Ave., 4:30-6:30 p.m. Friday. All-you-can-eat fried pollock, baked tilapia, fries or baked potato, macaroni and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, roll, dessert, and drink. Cost: $8 adults; $7 seniors; $5 children 12 and under. Children under 3 free.
● St. Joseph Catholic School annual Lenten fish fry, 2238 Manhattan St., Erie, 4:30-7:30 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat perch and tilapia, with popcorn shrimp, cheesy potatoes, coleslaw, roll, dessert, and beverage. Meatless spaghetti available. Cost: $12 adults; $10 seniors; $6 children 12 and under. 734-848-6985 or StJosephErie.com.
● Fish dinner at St. Catherine of Siena, 4555 N. Haven Ave., 5-7 p.m. Friday. Dinner includes: Alaskan pollock, baked potato or french fries, coleslaw or applesauce, macaroni and cheese, pizza, dessert, and beverage. Cost: $8 adults; $7 seniors; $5 children 12 and under.
● Temperance American Legion Son’s fish fry, 620 W. Temperance Rd., 5-7:30 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat cod, fries, coleslaw, roll/butter, and dessert. Cost: $5 children; $9 adults. Questions or carryout: 734-847-9245.
● Conn-Weissenberger Post 587, 2020 W. Alexis Rd., 5-7 p.m. every Friday. Fish dinner (all-you-can-eat), $8; 3-piece chicken or shrimp dinner $7.50, combo (fish and shrimp) dinner $9. Dinners include fries, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, and applesauce. 419-471-0587.
● Chicken Paprikash dinner at Grace United Methodist Church, 1493 W. Samaria, Samaria, Mich., 4:30-7 p.m. March 23. Menu: chicken, spaetzles, green beans, coleslaw, cornbread, homemade dinner rolls, desserts, and beverage. Cost: $9 adults; $4 children under 5 years. Take-out available. Information: 734-856-6430 or 734-856-3490.
● St. Patrick’s Day meals at Sherman H. Osborn American Legion Post 192, 620 W. Temperance Rd., Temperance, 12 p.m.-5 p.m. Sunday. Menu: Reuben sandwich with chips and pickle or Irish roast beef with vegetables and potatoes. Cost: $6.
● Dinners at Berkey Congregational and Metamora Methodist churches at 12036 Sylvania-Metamora Rd., Berkey, 5 p.m. March 21. Cost: $9 adults; $2 children ages 5-12.
● SAL Jiggs Dinner, American Legion Wauseon Post 265, 1105 N. Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 6-8 p.m. Saturday. Includes: Jiggs dinner, corn bread, and coffee. Cost: $7 per dinner.
● Jiggs Dinner at King of Glory Lutheran Church, 6517 Brint Rd., Sylvania, 5-7 p.m. Thursday. Cost: $8.50 adults; $4 children; children 2 and under free. Reservations by today, 419-882-6488.
Senior Citizens' Activities
Chester Zablocki Community Center
3015 Lagrange St.; 419-936-3090.
Open gym for adults, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Believe Center, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday and Fridays.
Friendship Park Senior Center
2930 131st St., Point Place; 419-936-3079.
Lunch at 11:45 a.m. weekdays.
AARP meeting, 12:30 p.m., first Thursday of every month.
Boosters, 12:30 p.m., first Tuesday of every month.
Concerned Citizens, 12:30 p.m., second Monday of every month.
Quilters, 12:30 p.m., second Tuesday of every month.
Sylvania Senior Center
7140 Sylvania Ave.; 419-885-3913.
Lunch served from 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. weekdays. Suggested donation: 60-plus $2.50; others, $5.32. Reservations required.
Computer club, 4-5 p.m. every Wednesday.
IPad club, 4-5 p.m. the third Thursday of every month.
Quilting and sewing, 8 a.m.-noon Monday-Thursday. Call for information.
Woodshop, 1-3 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
11th Anniversary Open House Celebration and Go Green events, today through Friday. Call for information.
Eleanor Kahle Senior Center
1315 Hillcrest Ave.; 419-476-2745.
Today: Exercises, 9:30 a.m.; line dancing, 2:45 p.m.
Tuesdays: Model railroad club, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; square dancing, 9:30 a.m.; bingo, 12:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: Exercises, 9:30 a.m.
Thursdays: Exercises, 9:30 a.m.
Fridays: Model railroad club, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; yoga, 9:30 a.m.
Friendship Park Community Center
2930-131 St., Point Place; 419-936-3079.
EOPA meeting, the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Call for information.
Today: Computer classes, 9 a.m.; Concerned Citizens, 12:30 p.m.; exercise, 3 p.m.; Western Rounds, 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday: Shuffleboard, 9:15 a.m.; Point Place Seniors, 11 a.m.
Wednesday: Health clinic, 9 a.m.; line dancing, 9:30 a.m.
Thursday: Exercise, 9 a.m.; shuffleboard, 10 a.m.; euchre, 12:30 p.m.
Friday: Bingo, 9:30 a.m.; AARP meeting, 12:30 p.m.
JFS Senior Adult Center
2700 Pelham Rd., Toledo; 419-531-2119.
Dr. and grocery bus, nurse 9 a.m.-1 p.m. every weekday.
Saturdays: Video movie.
Card club, the first and third Thursday of each month.
Art class, 2-4 p.m. every Wednesday.
Archbold Nutrition Site
Ruihley Park, Scout Cabin., Archbold; 419-445-3590.
Harrison Lake State Park ranger Karen Beckman, 10 a.m. today.
Zion Mennonite Church pastor Jeff Kauffman, 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Big Yellow Book, 11 a.m. March 18.
Nutrition seminar, 11 a.m. March 25.
Lenten study, 11 a.m. March 27.
Delta Nutrition Site
401 Main St., Delta; 419-822-3452.
Nutrition seminar, 11 a.m. Tuesday.
Birthday Day celebration, 10:45 a.m. March 19.
Cards and games, 11 a.m. March 26.
Fayette Nutrition Site
105 E. Main St., Fayette; 419-237-1340.
Lenten Bible study, 11 a.m. Tuesday, and March 19 and 26.
Fulton County Senior Center
240 Clinton St., Wauseon; 419-337-9299.
Blood sugar and blood pressure checks, 10:30 a.m. on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
Veterans’ services, 1-2 p.m. on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Call 419-337-9299 for appointments.
Alzheimer’s caregiver support group, the first Thursday of every month.
Music with Michael Buck, 11 a.m. Tuesday.
Wii golf and bowling league meeting, 11 a.m. Friday.
St. Patrick’s Day celebration, 11 a.m. March 18.
Tri-State Medical, 11 a.m. March 20.
National Goof Off Day celebration, 11 a.m. March 22.
Judy Cook, 11 a.m. March 26.
Swanton Nutrition Site
210 N. Main St., Swanton; 419-826-9776.
Nutrition seminar, 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Site council, 10:30 a.m. Friday.
Euchre, 10:30 a.m. March 22.
Bedford Senior Center
1652 Samaria Rd., Temperance, 734-856-3330.
Today: Fitness, 9 a.m.; bingo, 12:30 a.m.
Tuesday: Bridge, 9 a.m.; square dance, 1 p.m.; line dance, 2:45 p.m.
Wednesday: Fitness, 9 a.m.; hobby/crafts, 10 a.m.; bunco, 12:30 p.m.
Thursday: Quilters, 9 a.m.; blood pressure checks, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.; euchre tournament, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Friday: Bible study, 11 a.m.; square dance, 1 p.m.
Frenchtown Senior Center
2786 Vivian Rd., Monroe; 734-243-6210.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Web site: frenchtownsenior.com.
Today: Bridge, 9 a.m.; quilt class, 10 a.m.; tai chi, 10 a.m.
Tuesday: Acrylic painting, 12:30 p.m,; Bunco Babes, 1 p.m.; Chix and Stix, 1 p.m.
Wednesday: Hand and foot care, 9 a.m.; euchre, 9:30 a.m.; tap dance class, 11 a.m.; Pinochle, 12:45 p.m.
Thursday: Pool league, 1 p.m.; line dancing, 2 p.m.
Friday: Needlework, 9 a.m.; watercolor, 12:30 p.m.; bingo, 1 p.m.
Monroe Center For Healthy Aging
15275 S. Dixie Hwy., Monroe; 734-241-0404.
Newsletter crew, 7 a.m. every third Monday of the month.
Wood Carvers, every Tuesday 6-8 p.m.
Euchre tournament, 12:30 p.m. every Saturday.
Today: Exercise, 9:15 a.m.; hearing support, 10 a.m.; line dancing, 2 p.m.; stamp club, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: Computer class, 9:30 p.m.; chair yoga, 10:15 a.m.; wood carvers, 6 p.m.
Wednesday: Euchre, 9:15 a.m.; sing along, 10:15 a.m.; yoga, 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: Bible study, 1 p.m.; canasta, 1 p.m.
Friday: Euchre, 9:15 a.m.; brain aerobics, 10:15 a.m.