A fire in a South Toledo home Saturday displaced two adults and four children.
Responding to a report of smoke coming from the attic of 235 Hanover St., Toledo firefighters arrived about 1:20 p.m. and found fire on the second floor of the two-story wood-frame house, Toledo fire Lt. Matthew Hertzfeld said.
The cause was electrical, and the loss was estimated at $10,000.
No one was injured.
Everyone inside the owner-occupied house got out.
Lucas County auditor’s records list the owner as Azsha Kincaid-Day.
The American Red Cross helped the home’s occupants with food, clothing, and temporary lodging, said Ken Robinson of the Toledo chapter.