FLINT, Mich. — Michigan authorities say four people are dead in two separate incidents of what may have been accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
Flint police say they found a man and woman dead early Christmas morning and say a child is hospitalized as a result of an apparent accident, and a gas utility truck has been called to the scene.
Mlive.com says police aren't able to confirm that the deaths were due to carbon monoxide poisoning but say no foul play was involved.
The website says a CMS Energy Corp. truck was at the scene, and the home's windows were open.
The Macomb County sheriff's department says two people died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Monday in Bruce Township. They referred requests for details to state police, who declined comment Tuesday.