Retired Judge John Potter, who served on the U.S. District Court bench and was a former Toledo mayor, died Thursday in Toledo Hospital. He was 94.
Judge Potter was mayor of Toledo from 1961 to 1967 and a judge on the Ohio Sixth District Court of Appeals until 1982 when he was appointed to a seat on the federal court in Toledo by President Ronald Reagan in 1982. He assumed senior status in 1992.
- John Schwepe [1935-2014]; Computer manager a devout Lutheran
- Martha Rose Zeitzheim [1941-2014]; Port Clinton real estate broker active in church and community
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Business owner helped youth sports
- Exterminator in Findlay had Port Clinton marina