Looking for a place to eat today?
Far more restaurants are closed for Christmas than open, but a few restaurants are serving today, including:
• Boston Market, 3808 Secor Ave., open 10 a.m.-6 p.m., with a limited menu of holiday-related poultry dishes.
• Central Hot Dog, 626 Front St., hot dogs, chili, and breakfast all day, open 24 hours.
• Country Pride Restaurant, 3654 Libbey Rd., hearty food for truckers and others, open 24 hours.
• Denny's (all locations), America's biggest chain of diners, open 24 hours.
• Happy Rose Buffet, 5335 Airport Hwy. Chinese and other Asian foods on a buffet.
• Holiday Inn Perrysburg — French Quarter, 10630 Fremont Pike, Christmas buffet 11 a.m.-3 p.m., plus regular breakfast and dinner.
• Hong Kong Buffet, 3015 Glendale Ave., Chinese and other Asian foods on a buffet.
• IHOP, 4045 Talmadge Rd., pancakes and more.
• Madison Bistro, 520 Madison Ave. American specialites.
• The Mango Tree, 217 S. Reynolds Rd., noon-8 p.m., steak and seafood.
• Maumee Bay Lodge, 1750 State Park Rd. 2, Oregon, Christmas brunch from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Park Inn, 101 N. Summit St., American favorites.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.