by Alaina Bielarczyk - The Job Network
If you have an office job, it's pretty easy to remain sedentary, staring at a screen, for 8+ hours a day. Let's just say it's not an environment best suited to staying healthy and rejuvenated.
But it is possible to do little things here and there to make sure you're taking care of yourself. Work at staying healthy, and your body will thank you. Read on for 9 tips presented by SnackNation on how to stay healthy while under those fluorescent lights.
1. Make hydration benchmarks
2. Automate getting out of your seat
3. High five a co-worker
4. Reward task completion with a healthy snack
5. Rejuvenate with a walk
6. Positive psychology for positive physiology
7. Recharge with a nap during lunch
8. Take the long way
9. Stretch it out
For more on these tips visit the Job Network
Looking for a new career? Looking for what’s trending in the job market? Visit ReachHire.us.