COLUMBUS — Police in Columbus say a 2-year-old boy was hit in the back by gunfire during a grilling gathering in his backyard.
The boy was hospitalized in critical condition Saturday night, but Nationwide Children’s Hospital reports today that his condition has been upgraded to stable.
Police say he was apparently the victim of a drive-by shooting at 8:01 p.m. They haven’t named any suspects.
They are asking that anyone with information call investigators.
- Media, lawmakers seek records in Ohio charter school flap
- Ohio man gets 20 years in death of girlfriend's daughter
- 6 lion cubs born to half-sisters at Columbus Zoo
- Police say man set self on fire in attempted suicide
- Ohio man pleads not guilty to setting girlfriend on fire