A Toledo woman who fled from police after trying to hit an officer with a vehicle has been placed on community control for two years.
Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Myron Duhart on Tuesday also suspended the driver’s license of Ebony Harris, 30, of 844 13th St., for three years and ordered her to undergo anger management counseling.
Harris was found guilty in January of failure to comply with a police officer’s order for the May 5 incident outside Big’z Bar and Grill on West Sylvania Avenue. A charge of felonious assault was dismissed as part of a plea agreement.
- Toledo officials make last-minute move to keep guns out of neo-Nazi rally
- Woman gets probation for food-stamp sale
- Toledoan convicted of robbery indicted on 2 new counts
- Toledoan charged in jail assault not guilty by reason of insanity
- Toledo man pleads no contest to 2 charges from Nov. arson