A Holland man charged with fleeing from police, then trying to ram a police cruiser, is to be sentenced June 26 in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.
Bryon L. Hageman, 43, pleaded guilty Monday to attempt to commit failure to comply with an order or signal of a police officer, a fourth-degree felony. Judge Linda Jennings then found him guilty.
Hageman had been indicted for felonious assault and failure to comply with an order or signal of a police officer after a Feb. 3 incident on Holland-Sylvania Road near South Avenue where a state trooper tried to stop him for reckless driving.
- Toledo officials make last-minute move to keep guns out of neo-Nazi rally
- Woman gets probation for food-stamp sale
- Toledoan convicted of robbery indicted on 2 new counts
- Toledoan charged in jail assault not guilty by reason of insanity
- Toledo man pleads no contest to 2 charges from Nov. arson