A Toledo man accused of collecting workers’ compensation for a workplace injury while teaching mixed martial arts pleaded guilty Tuesday in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.
Bobby Morgan, Sr., 44, had been indicted on a felony charge but pleaded guilty to a first-degree misdemeanor in the case.
Judge Stacy Cook placed him on probation for two years. She also ordered him to perform 100 hours of community service and pay $3,157.70 in restitution.
- Toledo officials make last-minute move to keep guns out of neo-Nazi rally
- Woman gets probation for food-stamp sale
- Toledoan convicted of robbery indicted on 2 new counts
- Toledoan charged in jail assault not guilty by reason of insanity
- Toledo man pleads no contest to 2 charges from Nov. arson