• Knights of Columbus of St. Anthony, Council 11430, has an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet from 8:30 a.m. to noon every second Sunday of the month at St. Anthony Parish's Kenna Hall, 4635 St. Anthony Rd. in Whiteford Township, Michigan. Eggs, toast, potatoes, ham, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and drinks for $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, and $3 for children 12 and younger. 734-854-9162.
• VFW Post 9656 offers an all-you-can-eat breakfast, 8:30-11:30 a.m. the last Sunday of the month through April at the post, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville. Cost is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors over 60, and $3.50 for children under 13. Details: 734-856-3245.
• Deerfield American Legion, 105 West River St., Deerfield, Mich., will serve an all-you-can-eat breakfast the second Sunday of each month September through April from 9 a.m. until noon. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, sausage gravy, biscuit, milk, coffee, and juice. Cost: adults, $5.50; seniors, $5; ages 5-15, $3.50, and under 5, free. 517-447-4392.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, buffet, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. the third Sunday of each month. $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for children ages 2-15, free for children under age 2. 419-877-6171.
• Conn-Weissenberger Post 587, 2020 West Alexis Rd., every Friday from 5-7 p.m. Included is all the fish you can eat, macaroni, french fries, a piece of chicken, and applesauce for $7; for shrimp instead of fish, $7.50. Combination of both, $9. 419-471-0587.
• Maumee Eagles, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, every Friday from 5-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.50. 419-893-3821.
• VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis, Sept. 8, 5-7 p.m. Dinner to benefit hospitalized veterans. Brats, pickles, potato chips, and macaroni salad for $5. Details: 419-704-7672.
• East Toledo Senior Activities Center, 1001 White St., Sept. 8, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Chicken paprikas, Hungarian noodles with gravy, green beans, dinner roll, dessert, and beverage (dine-in only). Cost: $7 per person in advance or $9 day of dinner. To purchase tickets or for details call 419-691-2254 by Sept. 6.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, from 5-8 p.m. the first Saturday of the month. Steak fry includes baked potato, salad, rolls and butter, coffee. Cost: $11. Details: 419-877-5171.
• Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St. Community dinner last Tuesday of each month. Hymn sing-a-long, ice cream, 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 1. Details: 419-726-7390.