• Delta American Legion Post 373, 5939 State Rt. 109, near Delta, Ohio, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. every Sunday. Cost: $6 for adults. $3.50 for children ages 6-12, free for children under 5. 419-822-4526.
• Northwood VFW Post 2984, 102 West Andrus Rd., Northwood, 9 a.m.-noon every Sunday. Carryout available. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes. Cost: adults, $5; children, $3.50. 419-666-7762.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, buffet, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. the third Sunday of each month. $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for children ages 2-15, free for children under age 2. 419-877-6171.
• Knights of Columbus of St. Anthony, Council 11430, all-you-can-eat buffet, 8:30 a.m. to noon every second Sunday of the month at St. Anthony Parish's Kenna Hall, 4635 St. Anthony Rd. in Whiteford Township, Mich. Eggs, toast, potatoes, ham, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and drinks for $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, and $3 for children 12 and younger. 734-854-9162.
• VFW Post 9656, all-you-can-eat, 8:30-11:30 a.m. the last Sunday of the month through April at the post, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville. Cost: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors over 60, and $3.50 for children under 13. Details: 734-856-3245.
• VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis Rd., Toledo, 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Saturday. Made-to-order, all-you-can-eat omelets, sausage grave/biscuits, pancakes, and more. Cost: $6. 419-473-9649.
• Pig in a Blanket, Unity United Methodist, 1910 East Broadway, Northwood, noon until gone, Sunday. Cost: $8 adults, $4 children 3-12 years, under 3 free. Information/order: 419-693-5170.
• All-you-can-eat turkey, Lyons Unitarian Universalist Church, 145 East Morenci St., Lyons, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Sunday. Cost: $8 adults, $4 kids 12 years and under. To order carryout, 419-923-3502.
• St. Caspar Knights of Columbus Breakfast Buffet, St. Caspar Parish Life Center, 1205 North Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Sunday. Pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs. Sausage gravy, biscuits, and other foods including fruit. Proceeds to Stephanie Frost Family. Free will donation.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Congregational Church's Men's Fellowship, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Friday. All-you-can-eat perch, French fries, mac and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, dessert. Cost: $7 adults. Kids' menu (children under 12) includes chicken nuggets, $4. 419-476-7093.
• Holland American Legion Post 646, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 4:30-7:30 p.m., every Friday. Featuring lake perch, walleye, steaks, and burgers. A la carte. Carry-out available, 419-865-8511.
• Northwood VFW Post 2984 fish all-you-can-eat, 102 West Andrus Rd., Northwood, 5-7:45 p.m. every Friday. Carryouts available. Also available chicken and steaks. Adults, $8; children $3. 419-666-7762.
• Progressive Fishing Association, 7675 Schadel Rd., Whitehouse, 5-8 p.m., every Friday. Cost: $8 adults, $7.50 seniors (60 and over), $5 children (11 and under). Carryouts: $8. 419-392-4715.
• Conn-Weissenberger Post 587, 2020 West Alexis Rd., from 5-7 p.m. every Friday. Included is all the fish you can eat, macaroni, french fries, a piece of chicken, and applesauce for $7; for shrimp instead of fish, $7.50. Combination, $9. 419-471-0587.
• Przybylski Post 642, 2810 Airport Hwy., every Friday from 4-7 p.m. Fish dinner, $6.50. Shrimp dinner for $7. Fettuccine Alfredo, $6. All dinners include salad bar and dessert. Cheeseburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, fried mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, french fries also available. 419-381-9259.
• Rossford Eagles, 658 Lime City Rd., Rossford, 5-7:30 p.m. the first and third Friday of the month. 419 666-5664.
• Harry E. Pond American Legion Post 99, 3247 East Manhattan Blvd. every Friday from 5-8 p.m. Carry-out available. Adults, $7.50. 419-729-9240.
• Maumee Eagles 2562, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, every Friday from 5-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.50. Also available perch, tuna steaks, chicken strips, and a beef selection. Details: 419-893-3821.
• Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania, from 5-7 p.m. the first and third Fridays of the month. Details: 419-882-9080.
• St. Caspar Knights of Columbus, St. Caspar Parish Life Center, 1205 North Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 4:30-7 p.m., Friday. Baked fish and other foods including desserts. Proceeds to Fulton County Historical Society. Donations: $8 adults, $4 children 7-12 years, ages 6 and under and over 90 years free.
• Pigs ‘n Blankets, RiverPoint Ministries UMC, 2862 131st St., Toledo, 4:30-6 p.m., Friday. Included are stuffed peppers, potato, vegetable, roll/butter, beverage, and dessert. Cost: $8 per meal. 419-726-1888.
• Chicken paprikash Hungarian dinner, Grace United Methodist Church, 1463 West Samaria Rd., Samaria, Mich., 4:30-7 p.m., Friday. Chicken, spaetzles, green breans, coleslaw, beverage, desserts, and rolls or cornbread. Cost: $8 adults, $3 kids under 5 years. Information: 734-856-3490, church, 734-856-6430.
• Steak or Chicken dinner, American Legion Post 135, 2404 West Sylvania Ave., Toledo, 5-7 p.m., Saturday. Cost: $7.50.
• Taste of Poland Polish Pork Chop dinner, Resurrection Polish National Catholic Church, 1835 West Temperance Rd., Temperance, Mich., 5-7 p.m., tomorrow. Kielbasa, mashed potatoes/gravy, pierogi, sweet and sour cabbage, green beans, roll/butter, dessert, and beverage. Cost: $10. Information: 734-847-5052.
• Chicken n' Biscuit Dinner by the Honor Workers of St. John's United Church of Christ, 448 East Rice St., Elmore, Ohio, 4-7 p.m., Saturday. Bake sale, silent auction, raffles. Cost: $6.50 adults, $3 for children ages 3-10 years.
• Mexican Dinner, St. Ignatius Catholic Church, 212 North Stadium Rd., Oregon, 4:30-7 p.m., Friday. Cost: $8 adults, $4 children under 10 years.
• Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St. Community dinner last Tuesday of each month. Hymn singalong, ice cream, 6:30 p.m. Details: 419-726-7390.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.