• Luncheon and Card Party, Christ Dunberger Auxiliary Unit 537, 4925 Pickle Rd., 11:30 a.m., Monday. Proceeds benefit Girls State. Reservations: 419-666-0503 or 419-693-5848.
• Mom's Night Out, Starr Elementary, 3230 Starr Ave., 6:30-8:30 p.m., Friday. Vendors include Tupperware, Miche Bag, Scentsy, PartyLite, Mary Kay, HerbaLife, and Tastefully Simple.
• '50s, '60s Dance, Oak Shade Grove, 3624 Seaman Rd., 7-11:30p.m., Saturday. Music by Bob Wurst. Cash bar and food. Cost: $10. Reservations: 419-693-5563, 419-729-1775, 419-693-5824.
• Toledo Harbor Lighthouse Preservation Society meets at 7 p.m. the last Thursday of each month, Maumee Bay State Park Lodge, 1400 State Park Rd., 419-691-3788.
• Senior Wellness Day, Eastern Community YMCA, 2960 Pickle Rd., 11 a.m.-2 p.m., tomorrow. Businesses and agencies providing services for seniors: flu shots, screenings, blood pressure checks, and more. Lunch and door prizes. Free admission.
• Fall Leaf Collection, City of Rossford Public Works Department will begin collection on Monday. Place leaves near the edge of the curb, not in street or gutter. No grass clippings. Information: 419-666-0210.
• Community Food Pantry at Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 220 Cedar St., has new hours, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Mondays through Thursdays, excluding holidays. The pantry is for any Eastwood School District residents needing food. Take current ID. Office: 419-287-4182. The Good Samaritan Fund is for any Eastwood School District resident needing help with utilities and prescriptions.
• Church at Cherry's Pub, 211 East Front St., 7 p.m., Tuesday. Topic: “What are We Still Fighting For?”
• Scout Troop 344 2nd Annual Pumpkin Run, 5K and 1-mile walk/run to benefit the local community food pantry at Fire Hall, 104 East Front St., 1:30 p.m., Oct. 24. Entry fee: $20. bsa344.com/troop344/
• St. Paul's United Methodist Church Rummage Sale, 2439 Tremainsville Rd., 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 27.
• Mary Immaculate School Celebrating 50 Years of Education, 3835 Secor Rd., 12:30-5 p.m., Saturday. Food, raffles, activities, and the “Moon Walk”. Walk through school and view some history. Proceeds go to students' education. For donations or information, Jennifer Fiedler-Tracy, 419-724-1379.
• Glass City Record Show, Knights of Columbus Hall, 4256 Secor Rd., 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday. Buy, sell, trade. firstname.lastname@example.org or glasscityrecordshow.com.
• Baby Sign Language, Reynolds Corners Branch Library, 4833 Dorr St., 11 a.m., tomorrow. Information: 419-259-5320.
• Historic Woodlawn Cemetery hosting Trees and Tombstone Family Event, 1502 West Central Ave., 1-5 p.m., Sunday. Walking tours, camera clinic, bird watching, tree crafts, and art projects. Register at email@example.com or 419-472-2186.tManor House Trunk Show at Wildwood Preserve, Solarium, 5100 West Central Ave., 4-7:30 p.m., tomorrow. Several direct sales companies featuring beauty products, jewelry, handbags, home furnishings, kitchen accessories, and more. Admission: free.
• St. Francis de Sales High School Hall of Fame Ceremony and Dinner, Gladieux Meadows, 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd., 6 p.m. cocktails, 7 p.m. dinner, 7:45 p.m. awards Thursday. Cost: $35 per person with cash bar. Reservations required by tomorrow by calling Kathy Gullette, 419-531-1618 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Bone Bash, Heatherdowns Country Club, 3910 Heatherdowns Blvd., 7 p.m.-midnight, Saturday. Costumes encouraged. Cocktail attire. Music, silent auction, costume contest, and palm read. Cash bar. Cost: $25 per person/$49 per couple. Proceeds to fighting arthritis.
• 4th Annual Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction fund-raiser for the Toledo City Bicycle Cooperative at Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, 2272 Collingwood Blvd., 6 p.m., Sunday. Tickets: $10 with one free entry into a drawing, sold at the bike co-op or at the door. 419-386-6090.
• Waite Alumni Award nominations are being accepted by Distinguished Waite Alumni Executive Committee until Oct. 29. Call 419-671-7000.