• Holland American Legion Post 646, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 9 a.m.-noon, Sunday. All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. 419-865-8511.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Church All-you-can-eat perch dinners, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Nov. 5. Dinners include fried perch, french fries, macaroni and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, and dessert. Cost: $7. Children's menu under 12, chicken nuggets, applesauce, macaroni and cheese, cake, $4. Carryout available. 419-476-7093.
• Famous Meatloaf Dinner, United Methodist Church, 3415 Starr Ave., Oregon, 4-7 p.m., Saturday. Meatloaf, smashed potatoes, vegetables, gravy, salad, rolls, desserts, and beverages. Cost: $7.50 adults, $3 children 4-8. Reservations: 419-691-5137.
• tSwiss Steak Dinner, Christ the King Lutheran Church, 2843 Sterns Rd., Lambertville, 4-7 p.m., Friday. Cost: $8.50 adults, $3 children 4-6, free for 3 and under. Carryout available. 734-856-1461.
• Pigs-n-Blanket, American Legion Post 384 at 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, 5-7:30 p.m., Saturday. Cost: $6.50, carryout available. 419-661-2479.
• Turkey Dinner, Clark Street Church, 1133 Clark St., 5-7 p.m., Nov. 3. Dinner includes beverage and dessert. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children. Carryout available.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.