• River View Yacht Club, 5981 Edgewater Drive, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Sundays. Made-to-order omelets, full buffet including eggs, toast, bacon, ham, sausage, french toast, pancakes, potatoes, sausage gravy and biscuits, coffee, juice. Cost: $6 for adults; $5 for seniors; $4 for children 4-12. 419-729-9251.
• SAL Breakfast Buffet American Legion Post 646 All-you-can-eat, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 9 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Cost: $6 for adults; $5 for seniors over 62; $5 for children 10 and under. Pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, and sausage. 419-865-8511.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, 8 a.m.-1 p.m, third Sunday of each month. Buffet. Cost: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for kids 2-15, free for kids under 2. 419-877-5171.
• Voiture 141, 2232 Airport Highway, 9 a.m.-noon, first and third Sunday of each month. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, sausage gravy, biscuits, eggs, and sausage. Cost: $6 for adults, $3 for children. 419-661-2479
• Northwood VFW Post 2984, 102 West Andrus Rd., Northwood, 9 a.m.-noon every Sunday. Carryout available. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes. Cost: $5 for adults, $3.50 for children. 419-666-7762.
• Adams Township Post 553 Veterans' lunch, 206 South Byrne Rd., 11 a.m.-1 p.m., every Tuesday. Program to benefit the American Legion Family of Veterans. Soup and sandwich, menu changes weekly. Cost: $3.50. Open to all veterans and family members. 419-535-9300.
• Clay High School Culinary Arts program's student-run restaurant, The Golden Eagle Cafe. Cost ranges from $6 to $8 and includes beverage, dessert, and tip. To be placed on e-mail list, e-mail Chef Robb Parmelee at email@example.com or call 419-693-0665, ext. 2162.
• American Legion Post 646, 1074 Clarion Ave., Holland, 4:30-7:30 p.m., every Friday. Lake perch and walleye, $10 for adults, $9.50 for seniors, $7 for children. Steaks and burgers a la carte. Carryout available, 419-865-8511.
• Northwood VFW Post 2984 fish all-you-can-eat, 102 West Andrus Rd., Northwood, 5-7:45 p.m. every Friday. Carryout available. Chicken and steaks available. Cost $8 for adults, $3 for children. 419-666-7762.
• Conn-Weissenberger Post 587, 2020 West Alexis Rd., from 5-7 p.m. every Friday. All-you-can-eat fish, $7; $9 for shrimp, $9 combo. Fries, chicken, macaroni and cheese, roll, slaw, fruit cocktail, and applesauce. Beverages and desserts extra. 419-471-0587.
• Przybylski Post 642, 2810 Airport Hwy., every Friday from 4-7 p.m. Fish $6.50, shrimp $7, fettuccine Alfredo $6. All dinners include salad bar and dessert. Cheeseburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, fried mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, french fries available. 419-381-9259.
• Rossford Eagles, 658 Lime City Rd., Rossford, 5-7:30 p.m. the first and third Friday of the month. 419-666-5664.
• Harry E. Pond American Legion Post 99, 3247 East Manhattan Blvd. every Friday from 5-8 p.m. Carryout available. Adults, $7.50. 419-729-9240.
• Maumee Eagles 2562, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, every Friday from 5-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.50. Also available perch, tuna steaks, chicken strips, and beef. 419-893-3821.
• Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania Township, from 5-7 p.m., the first and third Fridays of the month. All-you-can-eat cost: $8, $6 for children up to age 10. 419-882-9080.
• Honor Flight Benefit, spaghetti, Perrysburg American Legion Post 28, 130 West Indiana Ave., Perrysburg, 5-7:30 p.m., Saturday. Cost: $7.50 adult; $4 children 12 and under.
• Walbridge VFW Post 9963 ham and scalloped potatoes, 109 North Main St., Walbridge, 5-7 p.m., Saturday. Includes vegetable, salad, roll and butter, dessert. Sponsored by the Men's Auxiliary. Cost: $8. 419-666-0367.
• Metamora Boy Scout Troop 167 hosting a pancake breakfast at Holy Trinity Church in the Holy Family Room, 2649 U.S. 20, 8 a.m.-noon, Sunday. Donations. Full pancake breakfast cooked by the Scouts. Benefits Philmont dues. Silent auction.
• Pork Roast or Beef Tip Dinner, Christ Dunberger American Legion, 4925 Pickle Rd., Oregon, 5-7 p.m., Thursday. Cost: $8 adults; $5 kids 6-12, under 5 free. Carryout available.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, from 5-8 p.m. the first Saturday of the month. Steak fry includes baked potato, salad, rolls and butter, coffee. Cost: $11. 419-877-5171.
• Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St. Community dinner last Tuesday of each month. Hymn singalong, ice cream, 6:30 p.m. 419-726-7390.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.