● East Toledo Family Center’s breakfast with the Easter Bunny, 1020 Varland Ave., 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Saturday. Pancakes served from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Limited seating. The Easter Bunny will be available for pictures. Free. An adult must accompany all children. To volunteer or details call: Jodi Gross, 419-691-1429, ext. 213.
● Northwest Ohio Christian Writers Brown Bag Lunch meeting with guest speaker David Yonke at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 515 College Dr., meeting 11 a.m. Friday with speaker and bag lunch, manuscript critiques 1-2 p.m. Topic: “Religion News on the Web.” Details: 419-882-3705.
● Cooley Canal Yacht Club and Feather Party, 12235 Bono Rd., dinner 4 p.m., feather party 5:30 p.m. March 29. Perch dinner, $10 or whole walleye $13. Limited dinners. Details: 567-202-0216.
● Woodmore High School Drama club presents the musical Grease at the Woodmore Elementary, 708 W. Main St., Woodville, 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and 2 p.m. Sunday. Tickets available at the high school 10 a.m.to noon or at the elementary school from 7:30-9 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
● Woodmore Select Baseball craft show at the Woodmore High School, 633 Fremont St., 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. 50/50 raffles, food, refreshments, up to 40 crafters, and other fun-filled things for the entire family. Proceeds benefit the select team. Crafters’ registration form woodmoreselectbaseball.com or call Esteban Reyes, 419-345-4104.
● Flag City Train Show at the Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation, Inc., 11600 County Rd. 99 (I-75 Exit #161), 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday. Quarter-scale steam train rides an additional $2 or $1 for children 12 and under. Admission: $3, children 12 and under free with paid adult. Details: 419-721-1175 or nworrp.org.
● Maple Syrup Day and Northwest Ohio Woodland and Wildlife Family Festival at the Williams County Fairgrounds, Ohio Turnpike, exit 13, south on 15, west on 107 to fairgrounds, breakfast available at 7:30 a.m., event begins at 8 a.m. to noon Saturday. Details: Williams Soil and Water Conservation District, 419-636-9395 or 419-636-2349, ext. 3.
● The Oak Harbor Area Chamber of Commerce’s Easter Egg Hunt in Adolphus Kraemer Park, Church St. at the Log Cabin, followed by a candy hunt downtown, then children visit with Mr. and Mrs. Bunny at the Portage Fire Station on Water St., 2 p.m. Saturday. Take photos with the Easter Bunny and have a chance to win one of the special Golden Egg baskets. Free. Details: 419-898-0479.
● March Lecture Series at Pearson Metropark’s Macomber Lodge, 4600 Starr Ave., 2-3 p.m. Sunday. Highlighting flora and fauna of the Great Black Swamp. Nature walk follows presentation. Free.
● Family Easter Resource Event at the Believe Center, 1 Aurora Gonzalez Way, 1-4 p.m. Saturday. Easter egg hunt for children up to 10 years old at 2:30 p.m. Free. Questions: 419-244-6097.
● Highland Heights Neighborhood Association meeting at the Toledo Heights Library in the basement meeting room, 423 Shasta Dr., 6:30 p.m. March 26. highlandheightsneighborhood.blogspot.com.
● Waterville Area Chamber of Commerce Lunch and Networking sponsored by Yark at Zinful Restaurant, 7541 Dutch Rd., 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday. For registration, cost, details: Corina, 419-878-5188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Village of Whitehouse Enrichment Class: “What’s New in the Garden?” with Nancy Robinson, Outdoor Nursery Manager at The Andersons’ General Store in Maumee, 6 p.m. Monday. Registration: 419-877-5383.
● Northwood VFW Post 2984, 102 W. Andrus Rd., Northwood, 9 a.m.-noon Sundays. Cost: $5. Children’s menu also available. 419-666-7762.
● Progressive Fishing Association’s, 7675 Schadel Rd., Whitehouse, 5-8 p.m. Fridays. Cost: $8 adults; $7.50 seniors (60 and over); $5 children (11 and under). Details: 419-392-4715.
● Teutonia Mannerchor-Damenchor’s, the Chalet at Oak Shade Grove, 3624 Seaman Rd., Oregon, 4-7:30 p.m. March 29. Alaskan walleye. Full cash bar. Cost: $8 adults; children under 10 free. Children’s meal available. Carryout available. Tickets at the door or call 419-691-4116.
● Knights of Columbus Council 3122, 4256 Secor Rd., 5-7 p.m. Friday. Fish dinner $7.50. 419-475-6698.
● St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 798 S. Coy Rd., Oregon, 4-7 p.m. Friday. Dine in or carry out. 419-691-9400.
● St. Thomas Aquinas Parish, 729 White St., 5-7 p.m. Friday. Cost: $8 adults. Children’s menu: $4 for children under 12. 419-698-1519.
● Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, 2255 Central Grove Ave., 5-7:30 p.m. every Friday. Fried or baked fish. Cost: $7.75 adults; $7.25 seniors; $4.25 children 10 and under. Carryout available. 419-382-5511
● VFW 4906, 2161 Consaul St., 4:30 p.m. until sold out March 29. Yellow perch, frog legs, shrimp (or combo of all three). Cost: $10. Fish sandwich with chips, $5. 419-698-4411.
● New Hope Christian Church, 2457 Holloway Rd., Holland, 4:30-7:30 p.m. March 29. Cost: $9 adults; $4 children under 10. 419-867-1535.
● Holland American Legion, 1074 Clarion Ave., 4:30-7:30 p.m. Fridays. Lake perch or pollock. Takeout 419-865-8511.
● Northwood VFW Post 2984, 102 W. Andrus Rd., Northwood, 5-7:45 p.m. Fridays. All-you-can-eat Alaskan walleye, $8. 419-666-7762.
● Maumee Eagles 2562, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, 5-8 p.m. Fridays. All-you-can-eat pollock for $7.95 (dine-in only). 419-893-3821.
● All-You-Can-Eat spaghetti supper at First St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 1121 Grasser St., Oregon, 4-6 p.m. Saturday. 50/50 Raffle. Tickets: $7 adult; $5 children 6-12. Details: 419-693-7128 or Bob Berry, 419-693-4578.
● Barbecue pork rib strips and tips and fried chicken dinner, hosted by the Elmore Historical Society, 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the historical society barn, 353 Ottawa St., in Elmore. Randy “The Harmonica Man” will provide entertainment. Carry out meals will also be available. Proceeds benefit the Elmore Historical Society.
At the Library
Heatherdowns Branch Library
3265 Glanzman Rd.; 419-259-5270.
● Preschool storytime, 7 p.m. Mondays and 10 a.m. Thursdays. Call for registration.
● Tween and adult knitting group, 3:30-4:30 p.m. Monday.
Rossford Public Library
720 Dixie Hwy.; 419-666-0924.
● Local historian Fred Folger will discuss the life and times of Anthony Wayne, 2 p.m. April 6.
Birmingham Branch Library
203 Paine Ave.; 419-259-5210.
● Teenspace, 4 p.m. Tuesdays.
● ABLE mobile benefit bank, 5-8 p.m. Tuesdays. Free.
● Homework helper, 3:30 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
● Spring Into Spring, 4 p.m. today.
● Birmingham book group, 2 p.m. Thursday.
● Tax help, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. April 2 and 9.
Genoa Branch Library
602 West St.; 419-855-3380.
● Book discussion groups: morning group 9:30 a.m. Thursday; evening group meets 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Locke Branch Library
703 Miami St., Toledo; 419-259-5310.
● Crafternoons, 3:30-4:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
● Puppets from the Magic Basket, 6 p.m. April 23.
Walbridge Branch Library
108 N. Main St.; 419-666-9900.
● Family storytime, 11 a.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Wednesdays.
Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave., Perrysburg; 419-874-3135.
● Asian carp in the Great Lakes discussion, 7 p.m. today. Refreshments served.
● Reel Opinions Media series, 10 a.m. Thursday.
● Book discussion, 2 p.m. Wednesday.
● Get Crafty event, 3 p.m. Friday.
Waterville Branch Library
800 Michigan Ave., Waterville; 419-878-3055.
● Toddler storytime, 10 a.m. Wednesday. Registration required.
● Preschool storytime, 10 a.m. Thursday. Registration required.
● Babytime, 10 a.m. Friday. Registration required.
● Homeschool book club, 2-3 p.m. Wednesday. Registration required.
● Sit! Stay! Read!, 7-8 p.m. Tuesdays. Grades K-5. Call to register.
● Erin Hunter’s The Warrior clan gathering, 7 p.m. today. Grades 4-8.
Whitehouse Community Library
10615 Waterville St., Whitehouse; 419-877-9088.
● Spring party, 10:30 a.m.-noon April 6. Stories, crafts, and refreshments.
Senior Citizens' Activities
Genoa Senior Center
514 Main St.; 419-855-4491.
Open 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Lunch at 11:30 a.m.; $3.
Northeast Area Senior Center
705 N. Main St. Walbridge; 419-260-3228
Birthday celebration, noon Wednesday.
Energy savings seminar, 12:30 p.m. March 25.
Monclova Community Center
8115 Monclova Rd.; 419-861-1336.
Weekly lunch at 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays, $2 donation. Reservations due the Monday before.
Body Recall exercise at 9:15 a.m. and 3 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Free 60-plus health screenings, 1:30-3:30 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month.
Perrysburg Area Senior Center
140 W. Indiana Ave.; 419-874-0847.
Grocery shopping, by appointment. Reservations required.
Birthday celebration, noon Wednesday.
Texting 101, 1 p.m. March 25. Registration required by Thursday.
Wood County Senior Center
305 N. Main St., Bowling Green; 419-353-5661
Yoga, 6-7 p.m. Wednesdays. $20 for 8 weeks. Registration required.
BG Knitters Guild, 6 p.m. Wednesday.
International Fun Day celebration, 11:15 a.m. March 25.
Laughter Therapy Club, 4:30 p.m. March 28. Register by Thursday.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.