CENTERVILLE, Ohio — So who has the best doughnuts in Ohio?
If you believe a popular gourmet food magazine, the tastiest are at a place called Bill's Donut Shop in the Dayton area.
Bill's was the only doughnut shop in Ohio named in a Saveur magazine article running down the “The 50 Finest Donut Shops in America.” It's in the magazine's March issue being distributed now.
At Bill's, the magazine raved about “a twisted and glazed pretzel donut that packs maximum cake satisfaction.”
The Dayton Daily News says Bill's Donut Shop was founded in 1960 in downtown Dayton, and moved to nearby Centerville in 1967.
Let the debate begin.39.62839 -84.15938
- Dayton college student struck by lightning returns to campus
- Man who claimed boy choked on Pop Tart charged with murder
- Sheriff's employees get diversity training
- National Guard moves recruit stations to armories
- Ohio panel OKs deadly force standards