CENTERVILLE, Ohio — So who has the best doughnuts in Ohio?
If you believe a popular gourmet food magazine, the tastiest are at a place called Bill's Donut Shop in the Dayton area.
Bill's was the only doughnut shop in Ohio named in a Saveur magazine article running down the “The 50 Finest Donut Shops in America.” It's in the magazine's March issue being distributed now.
At Bill's, the magazine raved about “a twisted and glazed pretzel donut that packs maximum cake satisfaction.”
The Dayton Daily News says Bill's Donut Shop was founded in 1960 in downtown Dayton, and moved to nearby Centerville in 1967.
Let the debate begin.39.62839 -84.15938
- Actor, Ohio native Sheen to receive honorary degree
- Last raiders present medal to Air Force museum
- Camera citations up in Dayton amid legal battle
- Dayton police trained to reduce lethal force used on dogs
- 2nd judge rejects Ohio traffic camera limits