ProMedica Cancer Institute will host cancer-survivor celebrations at ProMedica sites in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan in June.
The events include:
● Hickman Cancer Center at ProMedica Flower Hospital, Atrium/Garden, 5200 Harroun Rd., Sylvania, June 4, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
● ProMedica Toledo and Toledo Children’s Hospital, Entrance 3 Lobby, 2142 North Cove Blvd., Toledo, June 4, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
● ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital, Courtyard Café, Lower Level, 1200 Ralston Ave., Defiance, June 5, 7-8 p.m.
● ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, St. Wendelin Parish Life Center, 323 N. Wood St., Fostoria, June 6, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
● Hickman Cancer Center at ProMedica Bixby Hospital, tent outside of Hickman Cancer Center, 818 Riverside Ave., Adrian, June 12, 6-7:30 p.m.
Call the ProMedica Cancer Institute at 877-291-1441 to make reservations. All events are free and include light refreshments.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.