• Adrian Farmers' Market, city parking lot downtown, 100 block of Toledo Street, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays through October. 517-265-6348.
• Silent auction and spaghetti dinner benefit, Dundee United Methodist Church, 645 Franklin St., 4 to 7 p.m. June 26. Adults $8, children ages 6-12, $4. Free for ages 5 and under. Benefits Save Fairview, a transitional shelter for the homeless and disabled. 734-846-8032.
• Mason High School swimming pool open to the public, seven days per week during June and July, 7-9 p.m. at 2400 Mason Eagles Drive. Cost: $1 per hour or purchase a summer pass. 734-848-4257.
• Monroe Fine Art Festival is seeking photographers, woodcarvers, silversmiths, potters, and other artists for the Aug. 14-15 art festival. Applications at dmbn.org.html or 734-241-5147.
• Concealed Pistol Class, all day June 26-27, with class on June 26 and three hours of practice on June 27. Must have firearm, eye and ear protection, ammo, and must qualify on range. Details: Wayne Blank, 734-241-9131.
• Lambertville Odd Fellows yard and bake sale fund-raiser, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 10 and 11 at 8128 Summerfield Rd. A 6' by 12' space with table will rent for $10 for the entire sale. To reserve your space, call 734-847-2835 by July 1. Proceeds for community projects.
• Summerfest by the Washington Township firefighters, noon to midnight June 26, Shoreland Park, 5470 Patriot St., with fireworks at 10 p.m. at the Fred C. Young Bridge on Summit Street. Part of Point Place Days. Full schedule: 419-727-8777.
• MetroBarks Festival: A Day for Dogs, Secor Metropark, West Central Avenue, Berkey, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 26. Pet Idol winners gather for a live broadcast on WTOL, 8-10 a.m. Winners announced 9:45 a.m. The Mutt Show, 9:30 a.m. Paws in the Park Walk, 11 a.m. To register for any of the programs, visit MetroparksToledo.com.• Crosby Festival of the Arts preview party, 6 to 10 p.m. June 25, Toledo Botanical Garden, 5403 Elmer Drive. $75. Tickets: 419-536-5597 or toledogarden.org.
• Crosby Festival of the Arts, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. June 26 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 27, Toledo Botanical Garden, 5403 Elmer Drive. More than 230 artists; entertainment, food. Admission is $8. Free for children ages 12 and under and TBG members.
• Brown Bag Outdoor Concerts: 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. Wednesdays through July 28 on the north lawn, Main Library downtown, 325 Michigan St. June 23: Randy and the Reef Sharks play oldies music. June 30: Elixer plays acoustic Beatles music. Free.
• Crafters needed for Lagrange Street Polish Festival, July 9-11. Contract and costs: 419-255-8406, ext. 304.
• Give Autism the Boot Ride, 11 a.m. June 26, UAW Hall, 2300 Ashland Ave., a benefit for the Great Lakes Center for Autism, co-hosted by the Toledo Warthogs Motorcycle Club. Registration begins at 9 a.m. Tickets, $25 or $35 for a rider and passenger, include the After Party at 8 p.m. Food provided; music by “Menace to Sobriety.” toledowarthogsmc.com.
• Rotary Club of Toledo, noon June 28, the Park Inn, 101 North Summit St. Speaker: Amy Swank on investor protection.
• Scrap4Art Summer Workshop, 1501 Adams St., Flower Art crafts for ages 12 and older, 10 a.m. to noon June 26. Fee, $10. Information and registration: 419-720-2978.
• Nature Camp for ages 7 to 12, Wildwood Preserve, Metroparks Hall, 5100 West Central Ave., 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, June 28 through Aug. 20. Fee, $95 per week. Preschool Camp for ages 3-4, 10 to 11:30 a.m. June 14-18, $45. Metroparks Explorers ages 5 to 6, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 26-30, $95. Teen Adventure Camp for ages 12 to 16, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 21 to 25, $125. Reservations, scholarship information: 419-407-9701.
• Wolcott Days History Day Camp for children entering grades 3-6, June 28, 29, 30, and July 1 at Wolcott House Museum Grounds, 1031 River Rd., Maumee. Morning session, 10 a.m. to noon or afternoon, 1 to 3 p.m. Cost, $10 per session, $8 for members. Dig It! Archaeology for Kids one-day camp, for grades 4-7, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. July 2, $20. Deadline to register: June 25. Information: 419-893-9602 or wolcotthouse.org.
• Metroparks Fitness Boot Camp for ages 16 and older, 7 to 8 a.m. July 5-9, Wildwood Preserve, Visitor Center, 5100 West Central Ave. Fee, $35. Reservations required: 419-407-9700.
• Laffalot Summer Camp for grades 1-7, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 12-17 at Central Catholic High School, 2550 Cherry St., and July 26-30 at St. Ursula Academy, 4025 Indian Rd. Traditional and nontraditional sports such as crazy ball, floor hockey, flag tag, pillo polo, scavenger hunts in a high energy program. $106 per week. Register at laffalotcamps.com.
• Toledo Zoo's Summer Safari Camps for ages 4-14, weekly through Aug. 20, on zoo grounds, 2 Hippo Way. Register at toledozoo.org. Details: 419-385-5721, ext. 2042.
• Summer Camp at the Catholic Club, Educational Child Care and Family Center, for ages 6-14, open 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. weekdays, 16th and Jefferson Streets. Art lessons, musical theater, swimming, field trips, some meals. 419-243-7255.
• Summer Rep Ed, University of Toledo Theatre Camp for ages 6-16, UT Center for the Performing Arts, 2801 West Bancroft St., July 26-30, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. $100 per week. 419-243-9277.
• Central Catholic High School cheerleading clinic for girls in grades 4-9, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 21, Sullivan Center. Cost, $20. Register by July 9. Information: 419-255-2280.
• St. Ursula Academy summer and sports camps in June and July for girls in grades 1-11 at 4025 Indian Rd. Basketball, golf, lacrosse, soccer, computer graphic design, dance, creative writing, Spanish, and Laffalot Summer Camp. toledosua.org or 419-329-2254.
• St. John's Jesuit High School and Academy's enrichment camps include a Math Overview and a Writing Overview, both one-week courses. For times and fees, visit sjjtitans.org and click on summer camps.
• University of Toledo Volleyball Camps, Savage Arena and Fetterman Training Center, 2801 West Bancroft St., July 12-15 Nike Camp resident/commuter, $415/$315; July 19-22 Rocket All Skills Camp commuter, $120; July 25-27 Positional Clinics commuter, $100. utrockets.com or 419-530-7256.
• Children's Art Camp, Toledo Artists' Club at the Toledo Botanical Garden, 5403 Elmer Drive, July 19-23. Information: 419-841-8153.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.