• American Legion Post 373, 5939 State Rt. 109, near Delta, Ohio, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. every Sunday. Cost: $6 for adults. $3.50 for children ages 6-12, and free for children under 5. 419-822-4526.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, buffet, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. the third Sunday of each month. $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for children ages 2-15, free for children under age 2. 419-877-6171.
• Deerfield American Legion, 105 West River St., Deerfield, Mich., serves an all-you-can-eat breakfast the second Sunday of each month September through April from 9 a.m. until noon. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, sausage gravy, biscuit, milk, coffee, and juice. Cost: adults, $5.50; seniors, $5; ages 5-15, $3.50, and under 5, free. 517-447-4392.
• Knights of Columbus, Council 14155, all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast at St. Patrick's of Heatherdowns Church, 4201 Heatherdowns Blvd., from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sept. 19. Additional items being served are sausage links, scrambled eggs, pastries, coffee, juice, and milk. Cost: $5 per person, $3 children 4-12 years, and age 3 and under free. Portion of proceeds will benefit a St. Patrick's eighth-grade scholarship.
• VFW Post 9656 offers an all-you-can-eat breakfast, 8:30-11:30 a.m. the last Sunday of the month through April at the post, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville. Cost is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors over 60, and $3.50 for children under 13. Details: 734-856-3245.
• Tailgate party at Amvets Post 222, 4133 North Summit St., Toledo, 2 p.m., Sept. 18. Brats with all the trimmings, $3.50; burgers with all the trimmings, $3.50. Both for $6.
• Chicken barbecue at Bethel Lutheran Church, 1853 South Ave., Toledo, noon-2 p.m., Sept. 19. Cost: $8 adults, $4 children 3-10 years, and children under 3 years free. Dessert and beverage included. Reserve tickets: 419-385-5339.
• Progressive Fishing Association, 7675 Schadel Rd., Whitehouse, 5-8 p.m., every Friday beginning Sept. 17. Cost: $8 adults, $7.50 seniors (60 and over), $5 children (11 and under). Carryouts: $8. 419-392-4715.
• Conn-Weissenberger Post, 587, 2020 West Alexis Rd., from 5-7 p.m. every Friday. Included is all the fish you can eat, macaroni, french fries, a piece of chicken, and applesauce for $7; for shrimp instead of fish, $7.50. Combination, $9. 419-471-0587.
• Przybylski Post 642, 2810 Airport Hwy., every Friday from 4-7 p.m. Fish dinner, $6.50. Shrimp dinner for $7. Fettuccine Alfredo, $6. All dinners include salad bar and dessert. Cheeseburgers, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, fried mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, french fries also available. 419-381-9259.
• Rossford Eagles, 658 Lime City Rd., Rossford, 5-7:30 p.m. the first and third Friday of the month. 419 666-5664.
• Harry E. Pond American Legion Post, 3247 East Manhattan Blvd. every Friday from 5-8 p.m. Carry-out available. Details: 419-729-9240.
• Maumee Eagles, 2301 Detroit Ave., Maumee, every Friday from 5-8 p.m. All-you-can-eat potluck for $7.50. Details: 419-893-3821.
• “Taste of Poland” at Resurrection Polish National Catholic Church, 1835 West Temperance Rd., Temperance, Mich., 5-7 p.m., Sept. 16. Polish wedding-style chicken dinner includes dessert and beverage. Duck soup available to purchase. Cost: $10. 734-847-5052.
• Steak or chicken dinner at the American Legion Post 135, 2404 West Sylvania Ave., Toledo, 5-7 p.m., Sept. 18. Cost: $7.
• tStuffed cabbage dinner sponsored by the Ladies Auxiliary at the new Northwood No. 1 Fire Department, 2100 Tracy Rd., Northwood, noon-5 p.m., Sept. 19. Includes: potatoes, green beans, bread, cake, punch/coffee. Cost: $7.50/full dinner, $6/half dinner. 419-666-4341.
• Spaghetti dinner hosted by the Rossford High School boys basketball team at Bulldog Hall, 721 Dixie Hwy., 5-7 p.m., Sept. 17. Spaghetti, salad, dessert, and drink. Presale tickets: $5 adults and $4 children or $6 the day of dinner. For tickets: 419-666-5262.
• Spaghetti dinner fund-raiser at the Blanchard Avenue Pentecostal Church of God, 1701 Blanchard Ave., Findlay, 4-7 p.m., Sept. 17. Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, and applesauce or pudding. Cost: $5. 419-422-0037.
• Italian Family Dinner at Joseph W. Diehn American Legion Post 468, 5580 Centennial Rd., Sylvania, 5:30-7 p.m., Sept. 17. Chicken, sausage, pasta, salad, and dessert. Cost: $8.
• Chicken paprikas dinner at Przybylski Post 642, 2810 Airport Hwy., 4-7 p.m., Sept. 18. Chicken paprikas, noodles, mixed vegetables, salad, dessert, and coffee or tea. Cost: $7.50.
• Swiss steak dinner at Clark Street United Methodist Church, 1133 Clark St., 5-7 p.m., Sept. 22. Cost: $8 adults, $4 children 3-10 years, and children under 3 years free.
• 28th annual community chicken barbecue at First Baptist Church of Greater Toledo, 6520 Pilliod Rd., Holland, Ohio, 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Sept. 19. Donations: $8 adults, $4 children (6-12 years), and children 5 and under free. $4 for one-half chicken only.
• Chicken barbecue dinner at Fairgreen Presbyterian Church, 3220 West Laskey Rd., Toledo, 5-6:30 p.m., Sept. 25. Carryout: 4:30-5:30 p.m. Barbecue chicken, corn on the cob, cole slaw, rolls, tomatoes, coffee or tea, and dessert.
• Elmore Kiwanis chili-and-soup supper in the Woodmore High School cafeteria, 633 Fremont St., Elmore, Ohio, 5-7 p.m., Sept. 17. Chili, homemade soups, and dessert. Cost: $6 adults, $5 seniors, and $4 for children under 12.
• Chicken barbecue sponsored by the Springfield Band Boosters at the high school Field House lobby, 1470 South McCord Rd., Holland, Sept. 17. Cost: $9.50, children $4 (10 and under). 419-867-5689.
• VFW Post 9656 chicken dinner, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville, from 5-7 p.m. on Sept. 16. Dinner includes chicken, potatoes, cole slaw, and baked beans. Donation, $6. 734-856-3245.
• Evergreen FFA and its alumni chicken barbecue in the Evergreen High School parking lot just west of the football field, 14544 County Rd. 6, Metamora, Ohio, from 4-7 p.m. Oct. 1. Tickets available through Sept. 24, and may be purchased from any FFA member, alumni member, or the Ag Office. Tickets are $8.50 (presale) or $9 at the game.
• American Legion Post 384, 6910 Providence St., Whitehouse, from 5-8 p.m. the first Saturday of the month. Steak fry includes baked potato, salad, rolls and butter, coffee. Cost: $11. Details: 419-877-5171.
• Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St. Community dinner last Tuesday of each month. Hymn singalong, ice cream, 6:30 p.m. Details: 419-726-7390.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.