• Adrian Farmers' Market, city parking lot downtown, 100 block of Toledo Street, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays through October. 517-265-6348.
• Blissfield Model Railroad Club, 115 East Adrian St., open house, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 16-17. Large model railroad occupies the second floor of the building. Information: Blissfieldmrc.org or 517-486-2223.
• Annual Harvest Festival, Erie United Methodist Church, 1100 East Samaria Rd., Mich., 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Oct. 16. Crafts, bake sale, and more. Lunch can be purchased from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Pig and chicken roast, 5-7 p.m. Information: 734-856-3346 or 734-847-1503.
• “Memories of The Grapevine” luncheon in the Old Mill Banquet Hall, 242 Toledo St., 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Oct. 17. All Grapevine employees, their families, former customers and non-former customers are invited. Tickets can be purchased at: Old Mill Museum, 734-529-8596 and Extra Space Self Storage, 734-529-3466. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-529-8596.
• Fall Bazaar, Bake Sale, and Lunch, First Presbyterian Church of LaSalle, South Dixie Highway and Stein Road, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., lunch 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Oct. 16. Halloween, Christmas, all-year handcrafted items.
• Brew 'n' Brats for Tots, Fraternal Order of Police Hall, 1051 Strasburg Rd., 6-11 p.m., Oct. 16. Live entertainment, silent auction, food for purchase, brews, and more. Admission: $25. Information: 734-240-4508.
• ‘The Great Pumpkin Pursuit' 5K in memory of Marilyn Schroeder, Monroe County Community College, 1555 South Raisinville Rd., 3 p.m., Oct. 23. Race will span the MCCC Main Campus, proceeds toward endowing a scholarship in Schroeder's name. Six categories: 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 and over. Registration: $20 if received on or before Oct. 18, $25 after this date. Entry forms: monroeccc.edu/run. Information: Tom Ryder, email@example.com or 734-384-4201.
• Caring Alternatives sexual assault recovery program, confidential information free through its hot line, 734-243-6410, and a weekly support group. Individual therapy for adults and children 3 and older. For information: 734-242-8711 or 734-847-4986, caringalternatives.com.
• MOMS Club of Monroe County West meets 10 a.m. the last Tuesday each month at New Life Church, 6023 Summerfield Rd. 734-819-6142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bedford Artist's Club meeting at the Bedford Library, 8575 Jackman Rd., 7 p.m., Oct. 19. Guest artist, Duane Bastian, ceramic sculptor. 734-856-6367.
• Antique Road Show, Friendship Park Community Center, 2930 131st St., 12-4 p.m., Oct. 16. Admission: $5 if having two items appraised, $2 for gawkers.
• Fall Rummage Sale, Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St., 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Oct. 15, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Oct. 16. Last day bag sales. Enter from side door on 117th St.
• Music, dancing, jam session, 7:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, VFW Post 3265, 5416 North Summit St. Area musicians invited to participate. Call 419-729-9282.
• Cody Brown Memorial Ride starting at Toledo Harley-Davidson, 7960 West Central Ave., ending at Zekes, 1950 Eber Rd., registration 11 a.m., Oct. 17. Bikes and cars leave at noon. Cost: $10 per person, includes food and drink. Cash bar. If not in ride dinner can be purchased for $5.
• The Historic Woodlawn Cemetery free family event with guided tours and hands-on activities, 1502 West Central Ave., 1-5 p.m., Oct. 24. Walking tours, camera clinic, bird watching, and more. Register by Oct. 20 at email@example.com or 419-472-2186.
• Heartbeat of Toledo Pregnancy Support Center's fund-raising breakfast at Gladieux Meadows, 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd., 7:30 a.m., Oct. 14. Reservations: 419-241-9131.
• Toledo Astronomical Association with Olander Park District has a viewing at Sylvan Prairie Park on Brint Road west of Centennial, Sylvania, 7-10 p.m., Oct. 15. Free, but weather dependent. Information: toledoastronomy.org or Frank S. Merritt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-535-8775.
• National Feral Cat Day 10th Anniversary two spay and neuter events and a Spay Patrol Walk in Toledo's 43609 ZIP Code, Oct. 16. Humane Ohio and volunteers will humanely trap free-roaming cats in 43609 area, then cats will be spayed or neutered and vaccinated. Volunteers sought. Information: email@example.com, 419-266-5607.
• Motown Night Out, Local 12 UAW Civil Rights Committee at the hall, 2300 Ashland Ave., 7 p.m.-noon, Oct. 16. Live entertainment, door prizes, cash bar, more. Information: Paul Rickman, 419-241-9126, ext. 17 or Connie Darrington, 419-260-6777.
• Living Downstream film presented by the Toledo Branch AAUW, University of Toledo, Driscoll Center, 2801 West Bancroft, on second floor in the Schmakel Room, 8:30 a.m., Oct. 16. Based on book by ecologist and cancer survivor, Sandra Steingraber. Cost: $5. Reservations: Gail Conrad, 419-824-0917 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.