• Adrian Farmers' Market, city parking lot downtown, 100 block of Toledo Street, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays through October. 517-265-6348.
• Blissfield Model Railroad Club, 115 East Adrian St., open house, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 16-17. Large model railroad occupies the second floor of the building. Information: Blissfieldmrc.org or 517-486-2223.
• Annual Harvest Festival, Erie United Methodist Church, 1100 East Samaria Rd., Mich., 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Oct. 16. Crafts, bake sale, and more. Lunch can be purchased from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Pig and chicken roast, 5-7 p.m. Information: 734-856-3346 or 734-847-1503.
• “Memories of The Grapevine” luncheon in the Old Mill Banquet Hall, 242 Toledo St., 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Oct. 17. All Grapevine employees, their families, former customers and non-former customers are invited. Tickets can be purchased at: Old Mill Museum, 734-529-8596 and Extra Space Self Storage, 734-529-3466. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-529-8596.
• Fall Bazaar, Bake Sale, and Lunch, First Presbyterian Church of LaSalle, South Dixie Highway and Stein Road, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., lunch 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Oct. 16. Halloween, Christmas, all-year handcrafted items.
• Brew 'n' Brats for Tots, Fraternal Order of Police Hall, 1051 Strasburg Rd., 6-11 p.m., Oct. 16. Live entertainment, silent auction, food for purchase, brews, and more. Admission: $25. Information: 734-240-4508.
• ‘The Great Pumpkin Pursuit' 5K in memory of Marilyn Schroeder, Monroe County Community College, 1555 South Raisinville Rd., 3 p.m., Oct. 23. Race will span the MCCC Main Campus, proceeds toward endowing a scholarship in Schroeder's name. Six categories: 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 and over. Registration: $20 if received on or before Oct. 18, $25 after this date. Entry forms: monroeccc.edu/run. Information: Tom Ryder, email@example.com or 734-384-4201.
• Caring Alternatives sexual assault recovery program, confidential information free through its hot line, 734-243-6410, and a weekly support group. Individual therapy for adults and children 3 and older. For information: 734-242-8711 or 734-847-4986, caringalternatives.com.
• MOMS Club of Monroe County West meets 10 a.m. the last Tuesday each month at New Life Church, 6023 Summerfield Rd. 734-819-6142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bedford Artist's Club meeting at the Bedford Library, 8575 Jackman Rd., 7 p.m., Oct. 19. Guest artist, Duane Bastian, ceramic sculptor. 734-856-6367.
• Antique Road Show, Friendship Park Community Center, 2930 131st St., 12-4 p.m., Oct. 16. Admission: $5 if having two items appraised, $2 for gawkers.
• Fall Rummage Sale, Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St., 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Oct. 15, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Oct. 16. Last day bag sales. Enter from side door on 117th St.
• Music, dancing, jam session, 7:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, VFW Post 3265, 5416 North Summit St. Area musicians invited to participate. Call 419-729-9282.
• Cody Brown Memorial Ride starting at Toledo Harley-Davidson, 7960 West Central Ave., ending at Zekes, 1950 Eber Rd., registration 11 a.m., Oct. 17. Bikes and cars leave at noon. Cost: $10 per person, includes food and drink. Cash bar. If not in ride dinner can be purchased for $5.
• The Historic Woodlawn Cemetery free family event with guided tours and hands-on activities, 1502 West Central Ave., 1-5 p.m., Oct. 24. Walking tours, camera clinic, bird watching, and more. Register by Oct. 20 at email@example.com or 419-472-2186.
• Heartbeat of Toledo Pregnancy Support Center's fund-raising breakfast at Gladieux Meadows, 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd., 7:30 a.m., Oct. 14. Reservations: 419-241-9131.
• Toledo Astronomical Association with Olander Park District has a viewing at Sylvan Prairie Park on Brint Road west of Centennial, Sylvania, 7-10 p.m., Oct. 15. Free, but weather dependent. Information: toledoastronomy.org or Frank S. Merritt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-535-8775.
• National Feral Cat Day 10th Anniversary two spay and neuter events and a Spay Patrol Walk in Toledo's 43609 ZIP Code, Oct. 16. Humane Ohio and volunteers will humanely trap free-roaming cats in 43609 area, then cats will be spayed or neutered and vaccinated. Volunteers sought. Information: email@example.com, 419-266-5607.
• Motown Night Out, Local 12 UAW Civil Rights Committee at the hall, 2300 Ashland Ave., 7 p.m.-noon, Oct. 16. Live entertainment, door prizes, cash bar, more. Information: Paul Rickman, 419-241-9126, ext. 17 or Connie Darrington, 419-260-6777.
• Living Downstream film presented by the Toledo Branch AAUW, University of Toledo, Driscoll Center, 2801 West Bancroft, on second floor in the Schmakel Room, 8:30 a.m., Oct. 16. Based on book by ecologist and cancer survivor, Sandra Steingraber. Cost: $5. Reservations: Gail Conrad, 419-824-0917 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.