• VFW Post 2898, 3925 West Alexis Rd., Toledo, 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Saturday. Made-to-order, all-you-can-eat omelets, sausage gravy and biscuits, pancakes, and more. Cost: $6. 419-473-9649.
• St. Caspar Knights of Columbus buffet, St. Caspar Parish Life Center, 1205 North Shoop Ave., Wauseon, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Sunday. Pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits, and other foods including fruit. Proceeds to Stephanie Frost Family. Freewill donation.
• All-you-can-eat turkey, Lyons Unitarian Universalist Church, 145 East Morenci St., Lyons, 11:30 a.m.-1:30p.m., Sunday. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children 12 and under. Carryout, 419-923-3502.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Congregational Church's Men's Fellowship, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Friday. All-you-can-eat perch, French fries, mac and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, dessert. Cost: $7 adults. Kids' menu (children under 12) includes chicken nuggets, $4. 419-476-7093.
• Pigs 'n' Blankets, RiverPoint Ministries UMC, 2862 131st St., Toledo, 4:30-6 p.m., Friday. Included are stuffed peppers, potato, vegetable, roll and butter, beverage, and dessert. Cost: $8 per meal. 419-726-1888.
• Chicken paprikash Hungarian dinner, Grace United Methodist Church, 1463 West Samaria Rd., Samaria, 4:30-7 p.m., Friday. Chicken, spaetzle, green beans, coleslaw, beverage, desserts, and rolls or cornbread. Cost: $8 for adults, $3 for children under 5. Information: 734-856-3490, church, 734-856-6430.
• Steak or chicken dinner, American Legion Post 135, 2404 West Sylvania Ave., Toledo, 5-7 p.m., Saturday. Cost: $7.50.
• Taste of Poland Polish pork chop dinner, Resurrection Polish National Catholic Church, 1835 West Temperance Rd., Temperance, 5-7 p.m., tomorrow. Kielbasa, mashed potatoes and gravy, pierogi, sweet and sour cabbage, green beans, roll and butter, dessert, and beverage. Cost: $10. Information: 734-847-5052.