• Adrian Farmers' Market, city parking lot, 100 block of Toledo Street, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays through October. 517-265-6348.
• Erie Mason Senior High School Swimming Pool, 2400 Eagle Drive, open to the public 7-9 p.m., every Wednesday, that school is in session. Certified life guards. Information: Grace, 734-848-4257.
• ‘The Great Pumpkin Pursuit' 5K in memory of Marilyn Schroeder, Monroe County Community College, 1555 South Raisinville Rd., 3 p.m., Saturday. Race will span the MCCC Main Campus, proceeds toward endowing a scholarship in Schroeder's name. Six categories: 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 and over. Registration: $25. Entry forms: monroeccc.edu/run. Information: Tom Ryder, email@example.com or 734-384-4201.
• Caring Alternatives sexual assault recovery program, confidential information free through its hot line, 734-243-6410, and a weekly support group. Individual therapy for adults and children 3 and older. For information: 734-242-8711 or 734-847-4986, caringalternatives.com.
• MOMS Club of Monroe County West meets 10 a.m. the last Tuesday each month at New Life Church, 6023 Summerfield Rd. 734-819-6142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fall Craft Show, Resurrection Catholic Church, 1835 West Temperance, Rd., Temperance, Mich., 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday. Bake sale, and orders for Polish holiday food. 734-847-5052 or 734-856-3906.
• Huron Valley Sportfishing Club meeting at American Legion Post 200, 11800 Michael St., 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Speakers, Ged Strazinski and Jim Mattley, winterizing your boat. Food and drinks available. Raffles. Visitors welcome. Information: e-mail to email@example.com.
• St. Paul's United Methodist Church Rummage Sale, 2439 Tremainsville Rd., 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 27.
• Mary Immaculate School Celebrating 50 Years of Education, 3835 Secor Rd., 12:30-5 p.m., Saturday. Food, raffles, activities, and the ride “Moon Walk.. Walk through school and view some history. Proceeds go to students' education. For donations or information, Jennifer Fiedler-Tracy, 419-724-1379.
• Baby Sign Language, Reynolds Corners Branch Library, 4833 Dorr St., 11 a.m., Thursday. Information: 419-259-5320.
• Historic Woodlawn Cemetery hosting Trees and Tombstone Family Event, 1502 West Central Ave., 1-5 p.m., Sunday. Walking tours, camera clinic, bird watching, tree crafts, and art projects. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-472-2186.
• Manor House Trunk Show at Wildwood Preserve, Solarium, 5100 West Central Ave., 4-7:30 p.m., Thursday. Several direct sales companies for your shopping convenience. Beauty products, jewelry, handbags, home furnishings, kitchen accessories, and more. Admission: free.
• Solomon: Love Him, Leave Him, musical play at the West YMCA Theatre, 2020 Tremainsville Rd., door open 6 p.m., Nov. 5. Tickets available at Jack's Men's Wear and other local shops.
• St. Francis de Sales High School Hall of Fame Ceremony and Dinner, Gladieux Meadows, 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd., 6 p.m. cocktails, 7 p.m. dinner, 7:45 p.m. awards, following Thursday. Cost: $35 per person with cash bar. Reservations required by Thursday by calling Kathy Gullette, 419-531-1618 or email@example.com.
• The Bone Bash, Heatherdowns Country Club, 3910 Heatherdowns Blvd., 7 p.m.-midnight, Saturday. Costumes encouraged. Cocktail attire. Music, silent auction, costume contest, and palm readings. Cash bar. Cost: $25 per person and $49 per couple. Proceeds to go to fighting arthritis.
• Fourth Annual Spaghetti Dinner and silent auction fund-raiser for the Toledo City Bicycle Cooperative at Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, 2272 Collingwood Blvd., 6 p.m., Sunday. Tickets: $10 with one free entry into a drawing, can be purchased at the bike co-op or at the door. The nonprofit organization recycles, repairs, and reconditions used bicycles. 419-386-6090.
• Waite Alumni Award nominations are being accepted by Distinguished Waite Alumni Executive Committee until Oct. 29. For nomination forms: David M. Yenrick, Principal, Morrison R. Waite High school, 301 Morrison Dr., Toledo, 43605 or 419-671-7000. Induction will take place at the 47th Annual Purple and Gold Celebration at St. Michael Centre, 4001 Navarre Avenue, Oregon, 6-11 p.m., April 2, 2011. Waite graduates encouraged to attend.
• Skinny Little Buddy's Rescue, holding a dog adoption event, Petco, 5027 Monroe St., 1-5 p.m., Saturday. A variety of breeds and ages available.
• Pumpkin A Rama at Liz Pierson Open Air Shelter, Ottawa Park, Kenwood Ave., 1-3 p.m., Saturday. Horse drawn carriage rides, face painting, DJ, pumpkins, and more. Information: 419-245-3388. Sponsored by the Toledo City Parks Commission.
• Annual Holiday Bazaar, Sylvania United Church of Christ, 7240 Erie St., Sylvania, 5:30-8 p.m., Thursday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Friday. Lunch, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Handmade gifts, decorations, homemade baked goods.
• The Greater Toledo Civil War Roundtable presenting lecturer and author Richard McMurry, Wakeman Hall, 401 Farnsworth Rd., Waterville, 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Free. Information: Robyn Hage, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-344-7615.
• Racing for Recovery 9th Annual 5K/10K Run/Walk, Lourdes College, 6832 Convent Blvd., Sylvania, registration 7 a.m., begins at 9 a.m., Sunday. Kids' race, 8:30 a.m. Free for children under 9. Event to combat all forms of substance abuse. Costumes are encouraged. Information: 419-824-8462 or racingforrecovery.com.
• Fall Color Trolley Tour, Oak Openings Preserve, Lodge Parking Lot, 4139 Girdham Rd., near Swanton, 10-11:15 a.m., Saturday; $3. Reservations: 419-407-9700.