• Adrian Farmers' Market, city parking lot, 100 block of Toledo Street, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays through October. 517-265-6348.
• Erie Mason Senior High School Swimming Pool, 2400 Eagle Drive, open to the public 7-9 p.m., every Wednesday, that school is in session. Certified life guards. Information: Grace, 734-848-4257.
• ‘The Great Pumpkin Pursuit' 5K in memory of Marilyn Schroeder, Monroe County Community College, 1555 South Raisinville Rd., 3 p.m., Saturday. Race will span the MCCC Main Campus, proceeds toward endowing a scholarship in Schroeder's name. Six categories: 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 and over. Registration: $25. Entry forms: monroeccc.edu/run. Information: Tom Ryder, email@example.com or 734-384-4201.
• Caring Alternatives sexual assault recovery program, confidential information free through its hot line, 734-243-6410, and a weekly support group. Individual therapy for adults and children 3 and older. For information: 734-242-8711 or 734-847-4986, caringalternatives.com.
• MOMS Club of Monroe County West meets 10 a.m. the last Tuesday each month at New Life Church, 6023 Summerfield Rd. 734-819-6142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fall Craft Show, Resurrection Catholic Church, 1835 West Temperance, Rd., Temperance, Mich., 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday. Bake sale, and orders for Polish holiday food. 734-847-5052 or 734-856-3906.
• Huron Valley Sportfishing Club meeting at American Legion Post 200, 11800 Michael St., 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Speakers, Ged Strazinski and Jim Mattley, winterizing your boat. Food and drinks available. Raffles. Visitors welcome. Information: e-mail to email@example.com.
• St. Paul's United Methodist Church Rummage Sale, 2439 Tremainsville Rd., 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 27.
• Mary Immaculate School Celebrating 50 Years of Education, 3835 Secor Rd., 12:30-5 p.m., Saturday. Food, raffles, activities, and the ride “Moon Walk.. Walk through school and view some history. Proceeds go to students' education. For donations or information, Jennifer Fiedler-Tracy, 419-724-1379.
• Baby Sign Language, Reynolds Corners Branch Library, 4833 Dorr St., 11 a.m., Thursday. Information: 419-259-5320.
• Historic Woodlawn Cemetery hosting Trees and Tombstone Family Event, 1502 West Central Ave., 1-5 p.m., Sunday. Walking tours, camera clinic, bird watching, tree crafts, and art projects. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-472-2186.
• Manor House Trunk Show at Wildwood Preserve, Solarium, 5100 West Central Ave., 4-7:30 p.m., Thursday. Several direct sales companies for your shopping convenience. Beauty products, jewelry, handbags, home furnishings, kitchen accessories, and more. Admission: free.
• Solomon: Love Him, Leave Him, musical play at the West YMCA Theatre, 2020 Tremainsville Rd., door open 6 p.m., Nov. 5. Tickets available at Jack's Men's Wear and other local shops.
• St. Francis de Sales High School Hall of Fame Ceremony and Dinner, Gladieux Meadows, 4480 Heatherdowns Blvd., 6 p.m. cocktails, 7 p.m. dinner, 7:45 p.m. awards, following Thursday. Cost: $35 per person with cash bar. Reservations required by Thursday by calling Kathy Gullette, 419-531-1618 or email@example.com.
• The Bone Bash, Heatherdowns Country Club, 3910 Heatherdowns Blvd., 7 p.m.-midnight, Saturday. Costumes encouraged. Cocktail attire. Music, silent auction, costume contest, and palm readings. Cash bar. Cost: $25 per person and $49 per couple. Proceeds to go to fighting arthritis.
• Fourth Annual Spaghetti Dinner and silent auction fund-raiser for the Toledo City Bicycle Cooperative at Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, 2272 Collingwood Blvd., 6 p.m., Sunday. Tickets: $10 with one free entry into a drawing, can be purchased at the bike co-op or at the door. The nonprofit organization recycles, repairs, and reconditions used bicycles. 419-386-6090.
• Waite Alumni Award nominations are being accepted by Distinguished Waite Alumni Executive Committee until Oct. 29. For nomination forms: David M. Yenrick, Principal, Morrison R. Waite High school, 301 Morrison Dr., Toledo, 43605 or 419-671-7000. Induction will take place at the 47th Annual Purple and Gold Celebration at St. Michael Centre, 4001 Navarre Avenue, Oregon, 6-11 p.m., April 2, 2011. Waite graduates encouraged to attend.
• Skinny Little Buddy's Rescue, holding a dog adoption event, Petco, 5027 Monroe St., 1-5 p.m., Saturday. A variety of breeds and ages available.
• Pumpkin A Rama at Liz Pierson Open Air Shelter, Ottawa Park, Kenwood Ave., 1-3 p.m., Saturday. Horse drawn carriage rides, face painting, DJ, pumpkins, and more. Information: 419-245-3388. Sponsored by the Toledo City Parks Commission.
• Annual Holiday Bazaar, Sylvania United Church of Christ, 7240 Erie St., Sylvania, 5:30-8 p.m., Thursday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Friday. Lunch, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Handmade gifts, decorations, homemade baked goods.
• The Greater Toledo Civil War Roundtable presenting lecturer and author Richard McMurry, Wakeman Hall, 401 Farnsworth Rd., Waterville, 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Free. Information: Robyn Hage, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419-344-7615.
• Racing for Recovery 9th Annual 5K/10K Run/Walk, Lourdes College, 6832 Convent Blvd., Sylvania, registration 7 a.m., begins at 9 a.m., Sunday. Kids' race, 8:30 a.m. Free for children under 9. Event to combat all forms of substance abuse. Costumes are encouraged. Information: 419-824-8462 or racingforrecovery.com.
• Fall Color Trolley Tour, Oak Openings Preserve, Lodge Parking Lot, 4139 Girdham Rd., near Swanton, 10-11:15 a.m., Saturday; $3. Reservations: 419-407-9700.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.