• VFW Post 9656, all-you-can-eat, 8:30-11:30 a.m. the last Sunday of the month through April at the post, 4120 Piehl Rd., Lambertville. Cost: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors over 60, and $3.50 for children under 13. Details: 734-856-3245.
• Mayfair-Plymouth Church All-you-can-eat perch dinners, 5253 Bennett Rd., 5-7 p.m., Nov. 5. Dinners include fried perch, french fries, macaroni and cheese, applesauce, coleslaw, rolls, and dessert. Cost: $7. Children's menu under 12, chicken nuggets, applesauce, macaroni and cheese, cake, $4. Carryouts available. 419-476-7093.
• Swiss Steak Dinner, Christ the King Lutheran Church, 2843 Sterns Rd., Lambertville, 4-7 p.m., Friday. Cost: $8.50 adults, $3 children 4-6, free for 3 and under. Takeout available. 734-856-1461.
• Berkey Congregational Church Swiss steak dinner, 12036 Sylvania-Metamora Rd., Berkey, starting at 5 p.m., tomorrow. Cost: $8 adults, $2 children 5-12.
• Turkey Dinner, Clark Street Church, 1133 Clark St., 5-7 p.m., Nov. 3. Dinner includes beverage and dessert. Cost: $8 for adults, $4 for children. Carryout available.
• Point Place United Church of Christ, 4920 297th St. Community dinner last Tuesday of each month. Hymn singalong, ice cream, 6:30 p.m. Details: 419-726-7390.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.