As a naturalist for The Olander Park System, Sandy Gratop enjoys spending time outside for work, and also after work. She said her interest in hiking and biking keeps her busy when she's not navigating the parks in the Olander system. She refuels her workouts with an avid interest in cooking. Mrs. Gratop said she loves the community feel in Sylvania and this inspires her need to be outdoors.
1. Name some of your favorite hobbies. Taking pictures, being out of doors and vacationing.
2. What are your favorite outdoor activities? Biking and hiking.
3. What was your last vacation spot? We go to Florida all the time and the next vacation, we will be at the Outerbanks.
4. Favorite Sylvania restaurant? Chili Jack's or JoJo's Pizza.
5. First job? Teacher.
6. Favorite color? The rainbow.
7. Best thing about working in Sylvania? I like the community.
8. How about your favorite holiday? Any patriotic holiday
9. What was the last thing you cooked? I made an asparagus, tomato, blue cheese and red onion salad. It was just a light, fresh vegetable type of salad.
10. Best food of all time? Some type of seafood. I'm thinking Florida pollock. It's a great little fish.