Fire caused about $15,000 damage yesterday afternoon to a single-story house at 6712 Lincoln Green Rd., Springfield Township fire officials said.
Lieutenant Tim Romstadt said the fire was caused by a curling iron left on in a bedroom of the home.
Peggy Price, the owner of the house, had left before the fire started.
No one was hurt, said the lieutenant, who added that fire damage was confined primarily to the bedroom.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.