Loading…
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
Published: Wednesday, 8/10/2005

HOUSE DAMAGED BY FIRE

Toledo firefighters pass by the back of a one-story house at 2705 Eldora Drive after an accidental electrical blaze, which began in a den inside the home, was reported at 2:25 p.m. yesterday, Battalion Chief Gary Martin said. Crews found the house full of smoke and a fire in the kitchen area and back of the house. The blaze caused about $70,000 damage. Firefighters rescued two dogs from the basement, one of which was intubated by a paramedic and taken to a veterinarian, the chief said. No one was home at the time. Lucas County real estate records list Edward and Laurie McCormick as the home's owners.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.