Loading…
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Current Weather
Loading Current Weather....
Published: Monday, 8/22/2005

$75,000 damage caused by blaze in Perrysburg

A fire that originated in a bathroom vent fan caused an estimated $75,000 damage yesterday to a house at 183 Foxhill Lane, Perrysburg, firefighters said.

Neighbors called the fire department about 12:45 p.m. yesterday after they saw smoke coming from the roof line of the two-story residence, Perrysburg firefighter John Doyle said.

The occupants were away at church. Most of the damage was confined to the attic and second-floor ceiling. The American Red Cross of the Toledo Area provided the residents with temporary shelter last night.



Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.