A bedroom fire in a home at 1550 Nebraska Ave. yesterday caused about $10,000 damage, a Toledo fire official said.
Battalion Fire Chief Bill Sulewski said that two children visiting the residence were playing with a lighter and probably started the fire about 11:15 a.m. It was contained to the bedroom.
No one was injured, the chief said.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.